Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jay Patel

ungelesen,
25.01.2007, 21:49:4025.01.07
an
We still have a few open blocker bugs for the upcoming Firefox
1.5.0.10/2.0.0.2 releases and need to get them fixed and landed ASAP!

The Code Freeze date has been pushed out a couple days to:
Monday, January 29 @ 11:00AM Pacific Time

The schedule has already slipped and we cannot afford to push this
release out any further. If you are an owner of a blocker bug (see the
Firefox 2.0.0.2: Blockers at
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla1.8), please get
your patches reviewed, approved, and landed by the freeze date above.

Drivers will be keeping an eye on the bug list over the weekend and will
be meeting on Monday at the code freeze time/date to make the final call.

I have updated http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.10-2.0.0.2 with the
new date and more info will be available as we start the build/qa cycle.

Thanks!
- Jay

0 neue Nachrichten