FYI: pushlog issues

Ted Mielczarek

Jul 15, 2008, 6:24:49 PM7/15/08
We updated the code that manages the pushlog on June 25th, and
unfortunately introduced a bug that has caused some confusion in the
past few weeks. You can read the full details in bug 442823, but
essentially if you pushed more than one changeset at a time to a
mercurial repository, any buildbots watching that repository for
changes would only pull and build the *first* changeset you pushed.
I've pushed a fix for this, and IT is deploying it, but if you've seen
some weirdness on build or unit test machines after pushing multiple
changesets, this may have been the cause.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
-Ted