Channel switching meeting - Wed April 6th @10:00am

Sheila Mooney

Apr 6, 2011, 12:21:53 AM4/6/11
to mozilla.dev.planning group
General Agenda:
* Track the progress of the channel switcher for next week's move to the
experimental channel.

Meeting Details:
* Wiki page with past notes for those who want to catch up:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Features/ChannelSwitching
* Wed, March 30, 10:00 am Pacific
* 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
* join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel

Sheila Mooney

Apr 6, 2011, 12:20:03 PM4/6/11
to mozilla.dev.planning group
The date in the meeting is WRONG - it's today Apr 6th @10:00am

For those in Mountain View...the meeting will be in PB&J on the 3rd Fl to
the left of the lobby.

Genius

Apr 7, 2011, 6:46:03 AM4/7/11
When will meeting notes be published on wiki page ?

Sheila Mooney

Apr 7, 2011, 8:15:29 PM4/7/11
to Genius, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
My bad. With all the work week meetings, I am behind on the notes. Here they
are https://wiki.mozilla.org/ChannelSwitching/2011-04-06