Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)

Jay Patel

Dec 18, 2006, 3:14:30 PM12/18/06
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox
2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is:

1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night
2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am
Tuesday morning
3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening

QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that
time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early
Christmas presents by tomorrow night.
- Jay

Christopher Aillon

Dec 18, 2006, 3:34:14 PM12/18/06
to Jay Patel, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Jay Patel wrote:
> We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox
> 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is:
>
> 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night
> 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am
> Tuesday morning
> 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening

I presume that's US Pacific Time? :)

Jay Patel

Dec 18, 2006, 3:39:21 PM12/18/06
to Christopher Aillon, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Sorry, forgot to include the timezone...

All times below are Pacific Time! :-)

- Jay

Jay Patel

Dec 19, 2006, 2:21:41 PM12/19/06
We are wrapping up a few bouncer issues and retesting mozilla.com
changes... and should be ready to release around 4:00pm Pacific Time
today: Tuesday, December 19th. :-)
- Jay