Re: mozilla.web-developers.{general,html,scripting}

1 view

Matt Nordhoff

Jan 23, 2006, 7:21:23 PM1/23/06
On 01/23/06 19:15, Chris Ilias wrote:
> According to
> <http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/2006/01/news_is_done_1.html>,
> "...we've taken down the web-developer groups for the moment, pending
> discussion with the MDC crew about how exactly they want to do
> discussion in their new world."

Okay, thanks, Chris. I assume m.w-d.css has been taken down too, but
Thunderbird is just reporting it still exists for whatever reason?
--
Yay!

Dave Miller

Jan 23, 2006, 10:42:38 PM1/23/06
In article <Uv-dnSojVZG57kje...@mozilla.org>, Matt
Nordhoff <mnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

That one got left for now because there's actually been traffic in it,
and the MDC folks need to figure out where to redirect that traffic to
first. The other three were essentially empty (the only posts were
"hey, this is the first post!" type stuff), so they went away before
they could accumulate any.

--
Dave

Matt Nordhoff

Jan 23, 2006, 11:24:12 PM1/23/06
On 01/23/06 22:42, Dave Miller wrote:
> That one got left for now because there's actually been traffic in it,
> and the MDC folks need to figure out where to redirect that traffic to
> first. The other three were essentially empty (the only posts were
> "hey, this is the first post!" type stuff), so they went away before
> they could accumulate any.

Ahh, okay. Yeah, I had noticed the little bit of activity in .css.
--
Yay!