Next www.mozilla.org planning meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 AM pacific

1 view

davidwboswell

Mar 2, 2011, 1:22:05 PM3/2/11
Just sending a reminder that the next www.mozilla.org planning meeting
is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 AM pacific. We can use the
following dial-in for the call:

1-800-707-2533
password: 369
conf: 7600
backchannel: irc.mozilla.org#siteplanning
agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla.org/Planning

If you can't make it, notes will be posted here and you are welcome to
follow up there with questions, comments or suggestions.

David

davidwboswell

Mar 3, 2011, 1:53:57 PM3/3/11
Milos and I met today and talked about how we can move forward with
the review queue (Milos is going to check bugs currently in the review
queue and he also expressed interest in helping to define a more clear
review process) and also about the upcoming mozilla.org/.com merge (in
particular what it will mean for the l10n infrastructure work Milos
has been doing).

We also discussed changes to the meeting to make it more appealing for
people to attend. If meeting more often or at different times is
something that you are interested in, let us know and we're happy to
make changes to the meeting.

Thanks,
David