Notes from www.mozilla.org planning meeting on 10/7

davidwboswell

Oct 8, 2010, 10:56:06 AM10/8/10
Notes from www.mozilla.org planning meeting on 10/7

present: davidwboswell, kairo, juanb

- Content

The new home page is ready for review and can be found at

http://kildare.stage.mozilla.com/

Please feel free to add feedback to the following wiki page, email me
directly or comment on my blog post that will be going up soon.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla.org/HomepageRedesign/Coding_Notes

The sub-page designs have been finalized and will be coded sometime
soon after the home page goes live. You can see the latest versions
at

http://intothefuzz.com/leetom/Mozilla.org/JPG/

We discussed these some and the general agreement was the new sub-page
desings were cleaner and simpler than the current pages on the site.

- Coding

Reed was not present at this meeting so we held off on discussion of
the review queue.

- Localization

Dwayne Bailey has been working with Seth and David lately to integrate
pages on the site into Verbatim so we can get added to the l10n
community's regular work flow. He needs a staging site to test
things, but there is still not a regular staging site to use. There
is a temporary testing branch set up for the home page coding so we'll
recommend Dwayne test there.

davidwboswell

Oct 7, 2010, 1:41:20 PM10/7/10
Notes from www.mozilla.org planning meeting on 10/7

present: davidwboswell, kairo, juanb

- Content

The new home page is ready for review and can be found at

http://kildare.stage.mozilla.com/

Please feel free to add feedback to the following wiki page, email me
directly or comment on my blog post that will be going up soon.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla.org/HomepageRedesign/Coding_Notes

The sub-page designs have been finalized and will be coded sometime
soon after the home page goes live. You can see the latest versions
at

http://intothefuzz.com/leetom/Mozilla.org/JPG/

We discussed these and the general agreement was the new sub-page

desings were cleaner and simpler than the current pages on the site.

- Coding

Reed was not present so we held off on discussion of the review queue.

- Localization

Dwayne Bailey has been working with Seth and David to integrate pages

davidwboswell