Notes from mozilla.org planning meeting on 6/3

davidwboswell

Jun 3, 2010, 4:11:39 PM6/3/10
Notes from mozilla.org planning meeting on 6/3

present: paul osman, david, chelsea, juan, milos, chris, alina

- P1 Bugs

No updates.

- Content

The web universe IA project is moving forward and the dynamic map that
is being created is being considered as something that can live at the
main Our Community page. Please feel free to provide comments or
suggestions on the draft version at

http://demos.infinityplusone.com/mozilla/

The Mozilla Parks section has also gone live since the last call and
it was moved from About to it's own top-level area. The home page
design refresh should also be getting restarted by our next meeting.

- Coding

Paul introduced himself as a new Foundation employee who will be doing
webdev for both drumbeat.org and mozilla.org. We discussed how we can
handle reviewing technical fixes now that there will be more resources
dedicated to technical site work. Reed was not on the call, but Paul
said he would try to talk with Reed about this soon. One possible
outcome would be that Reed sets guidelines that other people follow
when doing reviews instead of asking Reed to review everything.

- Localization

We went back through the unique requirements of our staging server and
how that influences a localization system since there were some new
people on the call. No progress to report on this.

- Stats

We have moved to WebTrends recently but this is not yet a full
replacement for Urchin until some additional configuration is done.

- Meeting time

The 9:30 time isn't working well for some people, so we decided to
change the meeting to 10 pacific. Let us know if this is a problem
for you.