License expired message

Brett Zamir

Sep 22, 2010, 9:07:37 PM9/22/10
to dev-mdc
When I try to login to edit the wiki it says MindTouch's license has
expired...

Brett

Sheppy

Sep 22, 2010, 9:19:07 PM9/22/10
On Sep 22, 9:07 pm, Brett Zamir <bret...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   When I try to login to edit the wiki it says MindTouch's license has
> expired...

We've been working on this all day. For some reason, our license file
which isn't supposed to expire for several years expired today. We
installed a new license file, but it got corrupted somehow and now the
site is not recognizing the corrected file. Or, more to the point, it
says "Hey, you don't expire until 2013. But guess what? The site is
still expired." It's very weird. MindTouch and I and IT are working on
it. Currently waiting on IT to try the latest thing MindTouch has
suggested.

Sheppy

Sheppy

Sep 23, 2010, 8:17:04 AM9/23/10
On Sep 22, 9:07 pm, Brett Zamir <bret...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   When I try to login to edit the wiki it says MindTouch's license has
> expired...

This is fixed now.

Sheppy