Calendar (Lightning & Sunbird) string freeze postponed for 0.8 release

Simon Paquet

Dec 23, 2007, 6:45:35 AM12/23/07

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the Calendar developers have decided
to move the string freeze for the upcoming 0.8n release (currently
scheduled for February 2008) one week back.

The string freeze will now be in effect on January 14th, 2008.

We made this decision, because some of our UI work is a little bit behind
schedule and our developers need the additional time.

If you have any questions, please post them here to the newsgroup.

I wish everyone of our localizers a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Thank you for your continuing support!

Simon
--
Calendar l10n coordinator