MozillaTranslator 5.13 released

Ricardo Palomares Martinez

Oct 29, 2006, 8:00:24 PM10/29/06

At last, I've solved the remaining problem in MozillaTranslator with
KaiRo's Glossary.zip (I don't honestly know how did he get a file with
the internal structure it had, but anyway, it works now).

So, MozillaTranslator 5.13 is released now at:

http://www.proyectonave.es/otros/

Besides the usual dose of bug fixes, there are some usability
enhancements in Chrome View and what I find more interesting, better
QA queries. Changelog is in the webpage and inside the JAR under
org/mozillatranslator/unofficial_changelog.txt.

Hope you enjoy it. :-)

Ricardo

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Robert Kaiser

Oct 30, 2006, 6:35:29 AM10/30/06
> So, MozillaTranslator 5.13 is released now at:
>
> http://www.proyectonave.es/otros/

woo-hoo! I get a working SeaMonkey trunk L10n in jar mode again with
this! Thanks for all your work!

Robert Kaiser