[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.6 RC (and beta n) opt-in thread

Axel Hecht

Nov 4, 2009, 3:20:21 AM11/4/09
Hi all,

you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
opt-in thread.

Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
timeline:

We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.

That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure
you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in
#qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).

Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
November 26th.

Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)

Questions?

Axel

Fryske Firefox

Nov 4, 2009, 3:27:39 AM11/4/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Axel Hecht

Nov 4, 2009, 3:48:45 PM11/4/09
Sorry, there's been a communication mishap.

The beta refresh is supposed to ship on Friday, so I'm wrapping up on
that right now.

There will be another beta refresh later, so don't be too worried.

What I'll do is look at all locales that were in beta 1 and see if
they're green and if so, look at the diff for errors. If no errors are
found, I'll take that as locale into the beta2 refresh.

If you haven't shipped in beta 1 and want to be part of the refresh,
I'll need an explicit sign-off.

That said, beta 2 isn't code ready just yet, so I might get a chance to
do another pass tomorrow.

All really agile.

No change to the RC 1 schedule.

Axel

Ehsan Akhgari

Nov 4, 2009, 9:08:28 PM11/4/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Oh OK. Persian was part of Beta 1, so I guess there is nothing to worry
about for now.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

Axel Hecht

Nov 5, 2009, 1:46:45 AM11/5/09
Right.

For your guys information, we haven't started builds on Wednesday,
that's likely going to happen sometime Thursday noon PST, so there's
still a window to get in.

Sorry for the noise and confusion, I'll do a more in-depth off-announce
post on what we discussed later.

Axel

wladow

Nov 5, 2009, 4:07:00 AM11/5/09
sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/sk/file/a9bfb09c65cc

I hope we're still on time for first beta refresh as well

--
wladow

Guillermo López <willyaranda>

Nov 5, 2009, 4:30:26 AM11/5/09
Hi Axel, please, use this new rev for es-ES:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/es-ES/rev/cc098ef80d0f

Thanks!

Krishnababu Krothapalli

Nov 5, 2009, 5:01:12 AM11/5/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Telugu [te] opts-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/te/rev/899fd74c3aec

Regards,
Krishnababu K.

Fryske Firefox wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Frisian (fy-NL) opts-in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/fy-NL/rev/9d03641ae6b6
>
> Kind regards,
> Wim
> fryske...@gmail.com
> fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
> www.mozilla-nl.org/
> www.mozbrowser.nl
> www.fryskesoftware.nl
>
> Op 11/4/2009 9:20 AM, skreau Axel Hecht:

Anas Husseini

Nov 5, 2009, 5:20:41 AM11/5/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Arabic (ar) is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/file/f211a1ffb498

That's to start with. It may be changed later if any bugs were spotted
before the deadline, but in case I was hit by a truck, you can use
this one.

Regards

- Anas

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson

Nov 5, 2009, 7:22:58 AM11/5/09

flod (Francesco Lodolo)

Nov 5, 2009, 7:37:54 AM11/5/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Updated changeset for Italian (it), not sure for which version of Fx3.6
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/it/rev/307e5bb911f4

Francesco

Tim Chien (MozTW)

Nov 5, 2009, 7:59:49 AM11/5/09
to Mozilla l10n

Manoj Giri

Nov 5, 2009, 9:50:50 AM11/5/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Oriya (or) opt-in with latest change set:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/or/file/b4fab538cd56

Thanks!
Manoj

sandeep shedmake

Nov 5, 2009, 9:58:02 AM11/5/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Marathi [mr] opts in.

Changeset available at:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/mr/rev/31858bcb9679

Alexandru Szasz

Nov 5, 2009, 12:21:41 PM11/5/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Hasse

Nov 5, 2009, 1:33:44 PM11/5/09
Please use this new changeset for sv-SE:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/sv-SE/rev/bab3c514fbe3

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Ville Pohjanheimo

Nov 5, 2009, 1:37:02 PM11/5/09
Hi

Finnish (fi) opting in with rev 827d7d2e1532
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/fi/rev/827d7d2e1532

-ville/mozilla.fi

Axel Hecht

Nov 5, 2009, 2:42:51 PM11/5/09
On 05.11.09 19:33, Hasse wrote:
> Please use this new changeset for sv-SE:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/sv-SE/rev/bab3c514fbe3

You didn't get the ABBA just right there ;-)

Axel

dynamis

Nov 5, 2009, 8:25:39 PM11/5/09

Manoj Giri

Nov 6, 2009, 2:24:39 AM11/6/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Please find the new change set for Oriya (or):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/or/file/5b895134ec1b

Manoj Giri wrote:
> Oriya (or) opt-in with latest change set:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/or/file/b4fab538cd56
>
> Thanks!
> Manoj

I. Felix

Nov 6, 2009, 2:53:06 AM11/6/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Mad Maks

Nov 6, 2009, 5:09:40 AM11/6/09

Rajesh Ranjan

Nov 6, 2009, 6:26:16 AM11/6/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Axel Hecht
Hi,
opting in for Hindi (hi-IN):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/hi-IN/file/4855bb0194c6

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan
Kramashah

Raivis Dejus

Nov 7, 2009, 5:24:54 AM11/7/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Latvian (lv) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/lv/rev/7876e01dcfb9

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Ar cieņu,
Raivis Dejus
------------------------
+ 371 26457260

Julen

Nov 7, 2009, 5:55:10 AM11/7/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Sander Lepik

Nov 7, 2009, 7:20:50 AM11/7/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Gion-Andri Cantieni

Nov 7, 2009, 7:43:45 AM11/7/09
to dev-l10n
Could you use this revision for romansh (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/rm/file/caf0cc12d0d6

thank you.
chars salids
gion-andri

Rail Aliev

Nov 7, 2009, 8:03:40 AM11/7/09
Please use the following revision for Turkish:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/tr/rev/f29950e0955e

--
Rail Aliev

文少华

Nov 7, 2009, 8:21:51 AM11/7/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Alexander L. Slovesnik

Nov 7, 2009, 3:31:12 PM11/7/09
Please use the following revision for Russian:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ru/rev/b4e497eb6367

Besnik Bleta

Nov 7, 2009, 4:17:21 PM11/7/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Anas Husseini

Nov 8, 2009, 5:36:08 AM11/8/09
to Besnik Bleta, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Arabic (ar) updated with the following changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ar/file/bf80f2cf9c85

Regards

- Anas

Pavel Franc

Nov 8, 2009, 9:39:43 AM11/8/09
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
> in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
> those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
> get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure
> you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in
> #qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).

Czech is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/cs/file/1591eb4b2a1b

Pavel Franc
Mozilla.cz

signature.asc

Jamil Ahmed

Nov 8, 2009, 11:06:09 AM11/8/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

marcoos

Nov 8, 2009, 4:51:24 PM11/8/09
On 4 Lis, 09:20, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)

pl opting in

rev. http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/pl/rev/0848f5998329
Litmus tests: http://bit.ly/2GNZF (done on Mac)

--
Marek Stepien

Axel Hecht

Nov 8, 2009, 5:11:05 PM11/8/09

I've got
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/pl/pushloghtml?changeset=f14f1886ec9a
in my list for you guys. That one seems to fix a bug, too?

Axel

Axel Hecht

Nov 8, 2009, 9:54:36 PM11/8/09

Firefox 3.6 Beta revision 2 is in build now with
http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/FIREFOX_3_6b2_RELEASE/mozilla2/l10n-changesets_mozilla-1.9.2.

That's more or less what people opted in for, there are some revisions
that I didn't change when the opt-in I faked from b1 differed only by
mail or mobile landings.

For those that made it, thanks for doing this on such messy notice, for
all others, no need to worry still. But do keep the momentum, work on
your missing strings, and listen to your communities for feedback on the
non-missing strings.

I'll keep watching tis thread for updates on changesets.

Further plan is probably another beta update and then RC.

Merry 5 years, that launched at http://www.spreadfirefox.com/5years/
just a bit ago, too. You're truly lifting a lot.

Axel

Eduardo Trápani

Nov 10, 2009, 11:18:01 AM11/10/09
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
> in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
> those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.

(eo) rev 521268f6d4d9

Eduardo.

ani

Nov 10, 2009, 12:13:00 PM11/10/09
Malayalam (ml_IN) opting in for FF 3.6:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ml/rev/aa7efc671293

Thanking you

Best regards
Ani

On Nov 4, 1:20 pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> opt-in thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> timeline:
>

> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
> in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
> those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>

> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
> get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure
> you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in
> #qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>

> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
> November 26th.
>

> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>

> Questions?
>
> Axel

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson

Nov 10, 2009, 5:12:07 PM11/10/09

Channy Yun

Nov 10, 2009, 11:09:02 PM11/10/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I saw Firefox 3.6 beta 2 already was released. Timeline is correct?
Ko opt-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ko/rev/e5a3517764ec

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/11/4 Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com>

> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another opt-in
> thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> timeline:
>
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting in
> now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for those
> that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
> get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure you
> tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in #qa, or
> in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>
> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
> November 26th.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes. Please
> make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> Questions?
>
> Axel

waiming

Nov 11, 2009, 12:03:51 AM11/11/09
Welsh (cy) opts in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/cy/rev/160e9b63ffba

Thank you,
--
David Chan

Axel Hecht

Nov 11, 2009, 5:51:21 AM11/11/09
On 11.11.09 05:09, Channy Yun wrote:
> I saw Firefox 3.6 beta 2 already was released. Timeline is correct?
> Ko opt-in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ko/rev/e5a3517764ec

Yes, Beta 2 is out, but there will probably be a b3, and then rc.

Axel

> Channy
> ---------------------
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy
>
> * Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr

> * Daum Developers Network& Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

Axel Hecht

Nov 11, 2009, 5:57:17 AM11/11/09
to waiming

Hi David,

welcome back to the world with e-mail :-)

Welsh still has two missing strings,
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/24178. And
a bunch of obselete files, which you could `hg remove`.

Can't ship with the missing strings, sorry.

Axel

Rohana

Nov 11, 2009, 12:38:39 PM11/11/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, l1...@mozilla.com
si (Sinhala) opts-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/si/rev/02aa5994fd56

Thanks,
Rohana.

Rohana

Nov 11, 2009, 12:38:39 PM11/11/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, l1...@mozilla.com

Håvard Mork

Nov 11, 2009, 2:05:58 PM11/11/09

Marcelo Poli

Nov 11, 2009, 5:56:36 PM11/11/09

Sweta Kothari

Nov 12, 2009, 2:35:39 AM11/12/09

waiming

Nov 12, 2009, 6:21:39 AM11/12/09
On Nov 11, 10:57 am, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 11.11.09 06:03, waiming wrote:
> > Welsh (cy) opts in with:
> >    http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/cy/rev/160e9b63ffba
>
> Welsh still has two missing strings [and] a bunch of obselete files [...]

> Can't ship with the missing strings, sorry.

Sorry about that, please find updated revision for Welsh opt-in here:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/cy/rev/118a7099f057

Thanks,
--
David

Sander Lepik

Nov 12, 2009, 8:18:54 AM11/12/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

found a broken accesskey, for upcoming releases please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/et/rev/c7dc3e09baf2
for Estonian.

--
Sander

in:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/et/rev/b7232bfb7961

> --
> Sander
>
> 04.11.2009 10:20, Axel Hecht kirjutas:
>

> > Hi all,
>
> > you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> > opt-in thread.
>
> > Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> > timeline:
>
> > We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> > intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times.
> > Opting in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs,
> > and for those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> > That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If
> > you get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please
> > make sure you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask
> > for help in #qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent
> > mailing list).
>
> > Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
> > November 26th.
>
> > Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> > Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> > Questions?
>
> > Axel

Axel Hecht

Nov 12, 2009, 5:01:23 PM11/12/09

Hi David,

we still had nits on region.properties, landed that as
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/cy/rev/1575998075de,
and bumped your opt-in to that.

Please hg pull; hg update; your local hg clone to incorporate that
check-in and make sure to not undo the change on further landings, at
least not without a bug going with it.

HTH, and thanks

Axel

Дамјан Георгиевски

Nov 12, 2009, 9:47:09 PM11/12/09
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> opt-in thread.

Macedonian (mk) locale opts in with revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/mk/rev/fb1a39c12c89

> Questions?

maybe I've misunderstood, I'm running 3.6b1-mk now on Linux, am I
supposed to get an auto-update to 3.6b2 (and b3 when it appears)?
or I didn't get it because of the missing strings?

--
дамјан ((( http://damjan.softver.org.mk/ )))

"The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforseen
incidents, meetings and material assistance will rise up to help you.
The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help." -- Napoleon

Timur

Nov 13, 2009, 3:29:46 AM11/13/09

Axel Hecht

Nov 13, 2009, 5:09:27 AM11/13/09
On 13.11.09 03:47, Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:
>> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
>> opt-in thread.
>
> Macedonian (mk) locale opts in with revision:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/mk/rev/fb1a39c12c89
>
>> Questions?
>
> maybe I've misunderstood, I'm running 3.6b1-mk now on Linux, am I
> supposed to get an auto-update to 3.6b2 (and b3 when it appears)?
> or I didn't get it because of the missing strings?

There's no update to mk for the missing strings. If we do a B3, you'd be
in, and would get an automated update.

We'll make the call on B3 today.

Axel

Emilio Sepulveda

Nov 13, 2009, 9:26:19 AM11/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
2009/11/4 Axel Hecht <l1...@mozilla.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another opt-in
> thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> timeline:
>
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is intended
> to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting in now
> should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for those that
> haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you get
> hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure you
> tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in #qa, or
> in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>
> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on November
> 26th.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes. Please
> make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> Questions?
>
> Axel

es-CL opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/es-CL/rev/57be63d7e128

--
-----------------

Axel Hecht

Nov 13, 2009, 3:22:54 PM11/13/09
Rohana,

I'm just optimistically running on the assumption that one of the two
'si' opt-ins was actually supposed to be for ta-LK, and took
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ta-LK/pushloghtml?changeset=ac65ff818288
for Beta 3.

I hope that's fine, and feel free to beef up any fixes and update your
opt-in for RC. That's still open 'til Nov 18th.

Axel

Ville Pohjanheimo

Nov 13, 2009, 3:29:09 PM11/13/09
05.11.2009 20:37, Ville Pohjanheimo kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> Finnish (fi) opting in with rev 827d7d2e1532
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/fi/rev/827d7d2e1532
>

> -ville/mozilla.fi

Please use the newer revision 472e72408695
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/fi/rev/472e72408695

Thanks!

-ville/mozilla.fi

Axel Hecht

Nov 13, 2009, 3:48:32 PM11/13/09

Sorry, this just missed B3, taking for RC.

Axel

Jeferson Hultmann

Nov 13, 2009, 5:04:52 PM11/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Hung. NGUYEN Manh

Nov 14, 2009, 12:41:27 AM11/14/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Vietnamese (vi) opts in with this changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/vi/rev/439469ce7141

-----
Hùng. NGUYEN Manh

> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another opt-in
> thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on timeline:
>
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is intended to
> wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting in now should get
> your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for those that haven't yet
> gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you get hit
> by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure you tested
> well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in #qa, or in the
> mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>
> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on November
> 26th.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes. Please make
> sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> Questions?
>
> Axel

Rimas Kudelis

Nov 14, 2009, 11:20:27 AM11/14/09

Rimas Kudelis

Nov 14, 2009, 11:32:54 AM11/14/09

Rimas Kudelis

Nov 14, 2009, 6:19:48 PM11/14/09

sskroeder

Nov 15, 2009, 6:36:13 PM11/15/09
On 4 Nov., 09:20, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> opt-in thread.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)

The Danes opt in with the following revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/da/rev/e2fa258ab3b0

/Søren

Rohana Dasanayaka

Nov 15, 2009, 10:54:33 PM11/15/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel,

This is OK and thanks for getting ta-LK into.

We will update the ta-LK soon and update opt-in before 18th.

Rohana.

14/11/2009 01:52 දින, Axel Hecht ලිව්වා:

Mad Maks

Nov 16, 2009, 3:13:58 AM11/16/09
Op 11/06/2009 11:09 AM, Mad Maks schreef:
> nl is opting in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/nl/rev/cabf0afdd6f4
>
> greetings
>
> MM
update:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/nl/rev/c7c1ff2d4937

thanks

João Miguel Neves

Nov 16, 2009, 5:00:04 AM11/16/09
to Mad Maks, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
pt-PT opts-in with 6024723538fb

Mad Maks escreveu:

Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradução/Localização de software e sítios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu serviço...

Runa Bhattacharjee

Nov 17, 2009, 6:03:55 AM11/17/09
Axel Hecht wrote:

> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)

Bengali-India (bn-IN) opting in with the following:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/bn-IN/file/5ca4ad7ad5f6

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://arrbee.wordpress.com
irc: mishti or runa_b on Freenode

Patipat Susumpow

Nov 17, 2009, 3:02:19 PM11/17/09
On Nov 4, 3:20 pm, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> opt-in thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> timeline:
>
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
> in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
> those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
> get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure
> you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in
> #qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>
> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
> November 26th.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> Questions?
>
> Axel

Thai (th) opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/th/file/2ebcaf98bde0

Brian King

Nov 17, 2009, 6:03:53 PM11/17/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
A new 3.6 revision for sl:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/sl/rev/2ef8594279bf

Merci,
- Brian

Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
> opt-in thread.
>
> Firefox 3.6 is wrapped up in terms of strings. Here a few things on
> timeline:
>
> We plan to ship incremental updates to our beta users, that code is
> intended to wrap up on Friday. We may do this two or three times. Opting
> in now should get your locale to participate in those refreshs, and for
> those that haven't yet gotten beta exposure, get you that.
>
> That said, all opt-ins from now on should be opt-ins for release. If you
> get hit by a truck, we'll ship what you sign off on, so please make sure
> you tested well. If you need help with testing, please ask for help in
> #qa, or in the mozilla.dev.qa newsgroup (or the equivalent mailing list).
>
> Timeline for RC is code freeze on the November 18, and ship date on
> November 26th.
>
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>
> Questions?
>
> Axel

Brian King
Need Mozilla Project Hosting?
http://mozdev.org

Rohana Dasanayaka

Nov 18, 2009, 12:00:00 PM11/18/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
New revision for "ta-LK" is

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ta-LK/rev/af35cdaaad46

Thanks,
Rohana
(On behalf of Sarves)

Axel Hecht

Nov 18, 2009, 3:43:55 PM11/18/09
On 18.11.09 18:00, Rohana Dasanayaka wrote:
> New revision for "ta-LK" is
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ta-LK/rev/af35cdaaad46

Rejected, there are a few places where CSS specs have been translated.
Search for words like 'width' and 'height' in the diff and you'll see
the places. I found at least moveBookmarks.dtd and applicationManager.dtd.

Axel

Ognyan Kulev

Nov 18, 2009, 5:58:40 PM11/18/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
bg l10n opts-in for 3.6 RC with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/bg/rev/0a7bc888f28b

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

sskroeder

Nov 19, 2009, 8:24:06 PM11/19/09

Axel...

I opt'ed in on the 16th - when (if ever ;-D ) can I expect a Danish
build to be presented on http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html
?

Or will that not happen since beta 3 has already been rolled ?

For QA purposes, will we have to tell our testers to use a nightly
instead of any beta, if there will be no betas left before RC...

best regards
/Søren (who is sorta wondering if there are loose ends with regards to
the Firefox 3.6 and Firefox Mobile 1.0 processes that he has
overlooked)

Axel Hecht

Nov 20, 2009, 3:05:43 AM11/20/09
to sskroeder
On 20.11.09 02:24, sskroeder wrote:
> On 16 Nov., 00:36, sskroeder<sskroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4 Nov., 09:20, Axel Hecht<l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>
>>> you've probably been eagerly waiting for this (right ;-) ), another
>>> opt-in thread.
>>
>>> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
>>> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)
>>
>> The Danes opt in with the following revision:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/da/rev/e2fa258ab3b0
>>
>> /S�ren

> Axel...
>
> I opt'ed in on the 16th - when (if ever ;-D ) can I expect a Danish
> build to be presented on http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html
> ?
>
> Or will that not happen since beta 3 has already been rolled ?

Yeah, you sadly missed the B3 deadline by a short margin. We're not
going to make another beta, the next one is RC1. So you won't show up on
all-beta.html anymore.

> For QA purposes, will we have to tell our testers to use a nightly
> instead of any beta, if there will be no betas left before RC...

Yes, I suggest that you get some testers on the nightlies. I can't say
when RC is out, but we're freezing RC probably today, too.

> best regards
> /S�ren (who is sorta wondering if there are loose ends with regards to

> the Firefox 3.6 and Firefox Mobile 1.0 processes that he has
> overlooked)

There are always loose ends :-/

HTH

Axel

Rohana Dasanayaka

Nov 20, 2009, 12:28:33 PM11/20/09
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Latest revision for "ta-LK"

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/ta-LK/rev/d45371486127

Rohana.

Gion-Andri Cantieni

Nov 20, 2009, 3:38:04 PM11/20/09
to dev-l10n
Is it still possible to opt-in for the RC?
Please use this revision for romansh (rm):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/rm/file/1ea12f1656f4

Thank you
Gion-Andri

Am 07.11.09 13:43, schrieb Gion-Andri Cantieni:
> Could you use this revision for romansh (rm):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/rm/file/caf0cc12d0d6
>
> thank you.
> chars salids
> gion-andri

Ognyan Kulev

Nov 20, 2009, 4:18:23 PM11/20/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Tim Babych

Nov 20, 2009, 8:17:23 PM11/20/09

Mad Maks

Nov 21, 2009, 9:51:52 AM11/21/09

F Wolff

Nov 24, 2009, 11:35:43 AM11/24/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Op Wo, 2009-11-04 om 09:20 +0100 skryf Axel Hecht:

Afrikaans (af) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/af/rev/b5c6599e06db

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/sneak-peek-new-pootle

Axel Hecht

Nov 24, 2009, 2:46:26 PM11/24/09
to F Wolff
Hi Friedel,

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/af/annotate/default/browser/chrome/overrides/appstrings.properties#l58,
externalProtocolPrompt, is that a typo? Looks surprising for Afrikaans.
(In dom/chrome as well.)

Large patch, took that opt-in.

Axel

F Wolff

Nov 24, 2009, 4:11:31 PM11/24/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Op Di, 2009-11-24 om 20:46 +0100 skryf Axel Hecht:

> Hi Friedel,
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/af/annotate/default/browser/chrome/overrides/appstrings.properties#l58,
> externalProtocolPrompt, is that a typo? Looks surprising for Afrikaans.
> (In dom/chrome as well.)

Not as far as I can see. Anything in particular that drew your
attention?

Axel Hecht

Nov 24, 2009, 5:19:53 PM11/24/09
to F Wolff
On 24.11.09 22:11, F Wolff wrote:
> Op Di, 2009-11-24 om 20:46 +0100 skryf Axel Hecht:
>> Hi Friedel,
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/af/annotate/default/browser/chrome/overrides/appstrings.properties#l58,
>> externalProtocolPrompt, is that a typo? Looks surprising for Afrikaans.
>> (In dom/chrome as well.)
>
> Not as far as I can see. Anything in particular that drew your
> attention?

The

'n Eksterne

leading 'n with a following capital Eksterne looks non-european.

Axel

F Wolff

Nov 24, 2009, 5:40:10 PM11/24/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Op Di, 2009-11-24 om 23:19 +0100 skryf Axel Hecht:

Ah, ok. I guess that would look a bit unusual, but I can assure you it
is correct. Our tools even have quality checks to check for the correct
capitalisation in messages starting with _'n_ since the capitalisation
should go onto the second word in most cases.

I'm not sure, but I think there is something similar in Dutch, just much
less frequent (the _'n_ is our indefinite article - so very common).
This word even has its own unicode codepoint :-)

Keep well

Axel Hecht

Nov 24, 2009, 5:57:49 PM11/24/09
to F Wolff

Now I can at least point at something that pushed my mother's birthday
out of my brain.

Interesting details in languages all around.

Axel

Tim Babych

Nov 24, 2009, 6:41:52 PM11/24/09

voksic

Nov 25, 2009, 2:48:11 PM11/25/09

Marcelo Poli

Nov 25, 2009, 3:00:18 PM11/25/09
Minor typo found.
New rev for es-AR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/es-AR/rev/838b9f86ed27
Use this for RC.

Kostas Papadimas

Nov 26, 2009, 2:13:10 PM11/26/09
fixed a forgotten string in el. Please use this revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/el/rev/68289fade64a for RC

Julen

Nov 26, 2009, 2:32:29 PM11/26/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
lr., 2009.eko azaren 07a 11:55(e)an, Julen(e)k idatzi zuen:

> Basque (eu) opts-in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/eu/rev/e1db5a95bdf6

If possible, please update the Basque (eu) changeset to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/eu/rev/b21f79efb40b

Thanks.
Julen.

Tim Babych

Nov 26, 2009, 7:10:08 PM11/26/09

Tim Babych

Nov 26, 2009, 8:19:57 PM11/26/09

Mozilla Srbija

Nov 27, 2009, 6:13:25 AM11/27/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Serbian (sr) opts-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/sr/rev/ff9e97061415

?????: 11/27/2009 02:19 AM, Tim Babych ????:

Milos( Dinic'

WebDev QA Contributor
Mozilla Serbia community leader
Support locale leader at Mozilla

marcoos

Nov 27, 2009, 7:32:02 AM11/27/09
On 4 Lis, 09:20, Axel Hecht <l...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Opt-ins like always with a revision url, I'll take tips of pushes.
> Please make sure to send me a changeset on the 1.9.2 repos :-)

Please update the changeset for pl to:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/pl/rev/ecce001b4516

--
Marek Stepien
Aviary.pl

flod (Francesco Lodolo)

Nov 28, 2009, 2:38:20 AM11/28/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Please use this updated changeset for Italian (it)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/it/file/805c9b217681

Francesco

voksic

Nov 28, 2009, 5:22:10 PM11/28/09
Please use this updated translation from Croatian (hr):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/hr/file/254cbdce637e

Ante Karamatic

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson

Nov 28, 2009, 6:22:39 PM11/28/09
Fixed an access key, please use this revision for Icelandic (is):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/is/file/0f9879b175ca

Tim Chien (MozTW)

Nov 29, 2009, 11:39:47 AM11/29/09
to Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
zh-TW new revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/zh-TW/rev/9f3dd99a97d5

2009/11/29 Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson <kristja...@gmail.com>:

> Fixed an access key, please use this revision for Icelandic (is):
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.2/is/file/0f9879b175ca

It is loading more messages.