[Calendar l10n] Status update after late-l10n changes

Simon Paquet

Feb 10, 2008, 6:40:46 AM2/10/08
Hey guys,

after the late-l10n checkin on Thursday where four strings were added
it's time for another status update.

Here's a short overview of the current situation:

1) The following locales have green tinderboxen on the
MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH and should be okay for the RC1:
es-ES, fr, ga-IE, ja, ja-JP-mac, lt, mk, nb-NO, nl, pl,
pt-PT, sk, uk, zh-CN

Thanks guys!

2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the
MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr

3) The following locales have red tinderboxen on the
MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
ko, sl, sv-SE

The locales in bucket 2) were all green before the late-l10n checkin. So
four you guys there are just four strings that are outstanding.

The locales in bucket 3) still need to translate all the string changes
that happened between the 0.7 release and now. I would really appreciate
it, you guys could give me a quick update on your current situation.

Thanks in advance
Simon
--
Calendar l10n coordinator
Calendar Website Maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar

Simon Paquet

Feb 10, 2008, 5:31:37 PM2/10/08
Simon Paquet wrote:

>2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the
> MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
> ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr

The cs, eu and ka teams just fixed their tinderbox. Thanks guys!

rag...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2008, 12:19:09 PM2/12/08
On Feb 11, 1:31 am, Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Simon Paquet wrote:
> >2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the
> >   MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
> >   ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr
>
> The cs, eu and ka teams just fixed their tinderbox. Thanks guys!
>
> Simon
> --

ru fixed too

Simon Paquet

Feb 12, 2008, 4:42:27 PM2/12/08
Simon Paquet wrote:

>2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the
> MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
> ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr

Right now only da, de and es-AR remain orange.

>3) The following locales have red tinderboxen on the
> MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
> ko, sl, sv-SE

Only ko and sl remain red.

sskroeder

Feb 12, 2008, 4:58:50 PM2/12/08
On 12 Feb., 22:42, Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Simon Paquet wrote:
> >2) The following locales have orange tinderboxen on the
> > MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH:
> > ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, eu, hu, it, ka, pt-BR, ru, tr
>
> Right now only da, de and es-AR remain orange.

da just checked in...

/sskroeder

Marcelo Poli

Feb 13, 2008, 6:46:37 PM2/13/08
Simon Paquet escribió:

> Right now only da, de and es-AR remain orange.
>
> Simon

es-AR became green