aboutRights.{properties|dtd} moved to toolkit

gavin

Sep 4, 2009, 12:05:26 PM9/4/09
Hello localizers,

As part of bug 513023, I needed to move aboutRights.dtd and
aboutRights.properties to toolkit. There were no modifications to the
files, only moves, so addressing this in the l10n repos should be as
simple as:

hg mv browser/chrome/browser/aboutRights.* toolkit/chrome/global/

Gavin

gavin

Sep 4, 2009, 12:32:33 PM9/4/09
Note also that I plan on landing it on mozilla-1.9.2 as well as
mozilla-central (Fennec is shipping off of 1.9.2).

Gavin