landing fixes to firebird-toc.rdf for all locales

Steffen Wilberg

Sep 21, 2006, 4:44:39 PM9/21/06

I just checked in the fix for bug 352968 for 47 locales on the 1.8
branch. I won't fix the trunk, you can copy your toc file from the
branch yourself.

Now en-US is the only locale still broken...

We've also found a fix for bug 353533 which doesn't require changes to
the toc. But I've checked in a fix for 16 locales on the 1.8 branch
which still used the old id because they haven't updated to the new
prefwindow documentation yet.

Note that both patches are just search-and-replace jobs, so I might have
missed a locale or two. Please check yourself.

Steffen