[Firefox] Alternative German locale

Daniel Schneider

Oct 22, 2006, 6:26:39 AM10/22/06
Hello,

I have a little problem with a locale. I have created an alternative
German translation for Firefox 2.0
(http://home.arcor.de/dwschneider/de-ade.xpi), but there are some
difficulties. While the alternative locale is active, the auto update
(and notification about new versions) of Firefox does not work. I
assume that the install.rdf is broken, but I have no idea how to fix
it. Therefore my question: is there any way to use Firefox with an
optionally locale without losing basic functions of the browser?

Daniel

Benjamin Smedberg

Oct 22, 2006, 9:07:45 AM10/22/06

No. This is a known bug 334136. It has nothing to do with your language pack.

--BDS

Daniel Schneider

Oct 22, 2006, 2:34:21 PM10/22/06
Am Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:07:45 -0400
schrieb Benjamin Smedberg <benj...@smedbergs.us>:

> No. This is a known bug 334136. It has nothing to do with your
> language pack.

Thank you.

Daniel