Going to FOSDEM 2007

Axel Hecht

Nov 17, 2006, 5:42:36 AM11/17/06
Hi folks,

I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Axel

Cédric Corazza

Nov 17, 2006, 5:52:40 AM11/17/06
Axel Hecht a écrit :

Hi,

I will attend it, arriving certainly on the 23th in the evening and
leaving on the 26th in the morning.

Cédric

Abdulkadir Topal

Nov 17, 2006, 9:03:09 AM11/17/06
Axel Hecht schrieb:

I'd have to come from Sweden, where I'll be for one term, so I'm not
sure, but I'll try.

--Abdulkadir Topal (de Firefox)

Robert Kaiser

Nov 17, 2006, 9:12:59 AM11/17/06
Axel Hecht schrieb:

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'm planning on being there, as long as we have a Mozilla dev room again.

Robert Kaiser

Marek Stępień

Nov 17, 2006, 4:01:26 PM11/17/06
Axel Hecht napisał:

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I think I'll come. :)

--
Marek Stępień <marcoos at aviary dot pl>
Aviary.pl Team

Gia Shervashidze

Nov 17, 2006, 4:37:08 PM11/17/06
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Axel Hecht იწერება:

+1 (at least)
g.\

none

Nov 17, 2006, 5:52:36 PM11/17/06
Axel Hecht a écrit :
Count me in.
Philippe fr-team

Benoit

Nov 17, 2006, 6:38:12 PM11/17/06
Axel Hecht a écrit :

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

Since it's only a few minutes away from here, I'll be there. As long as
I can manage to wake up and go outside I mean :)

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla Translation Team

Stanislaw Malolepszy

Nov 17, 2006, 10:01:48 PM11/17/06
Axel Hecht napisal:

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I'm coming as well.

Regards,
Stanislaw Malolepszy

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://aviary.pl

Ricardo Palomares Martinez

Nov 18, 2006, 4:02:59 PM11/18/06
Axel Hecht escribió:

> I'd just like to get an informal feedback on how many of you guys would
> be interested in attending a Mozilla developers room at FOSDEM 2007.
> Gonna happen February 24th, 25th.

I will likely attend as well.

Ricardo.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Ville Pohjanheimo

Nov 19, 2006, 7:31:30 AM11/19/06
17/11/06 12:42, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:

Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
MoFo/MoCo like last time.

-ville

Tsahi Asher

Nov 19, 2006, 2:32:59 PM11/19/06
ציטוט Axel Hecht:
I'll come. by February i hope I'll have a job so i can cover the
expenses, otherwise I'll need some help.

--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla

Nov 20, 2006, 2:10:10 AM11/20/06
On 11/19/2006 1:31 PM, Ville Pohjanheimo wrote:
> Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
> MoFo/MoCo like last time.

me too

--
Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla

Mad Maks

Nov 21, 2006, 12:57:21 AM11/21/06
to Axel Hecht
If it is possible with my work: i be there.

greetings

MM
p.s. my first post to this thread is still pending approvall i don't now
what went wrong

Brian King

Nov 21, 2006, 3:54:18 PM11/21/06
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

I'll likely be there.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community

Ayman Hourieh

Nov 23, 2006, 3:17:18 PM11/23/06
On Nov 19, 2:31 pm, Ville Pohjanheimo <villepohjanhe...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> 17/11/06 12:42, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:
>
> Interested yes, but going is conditional to getting support from
> MoFo/MoCo like last time.
>
> -ville

Same here. I also need an invitation at least 45 days earlier so I can
obtain a visa in time.

-Ayman

Simon Montagu

Nov 26, 2006, 6:10:09 AM11/26/06