[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

1 view

Simon Paquet

Feb 12, 2009, 5:35:28 PM2/12/09
Hi guys,

please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876

We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
for the beta 2 release.

See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
for how this date corresponds to your timezone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Cya
Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Benoit

Feb 12, 2009, 6:05:14 PM2/12/09
Simon Paquet a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision

The current revision for fr is already green, so we would like to opt in
with that:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/b29589bb2cfd

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team

Anas Husseini

Feb 13, 2009, 12:34:45 AM2/13/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Arabic Thunderbird builds are green on both tinderbox and dashboard, so
we're ready to opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/cd4ba18a091a

Regards

- Anas

Fryske Firefox

Feb 13, 2009, 3:34:47 AM2/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Kevin Scannell

Feb 13, 2009, 9:53:04 AM2/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simon Paquet <sipaq <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876

Irish is green and opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/6ab7b4d42631

Thanks
Kevin

Marcelo Poli

Feb 13, 2009, 10:04:38 AM2/13/09

Alexander Ihrig

Feb 13, 2009, 12:05:14 PM2/13/09
Hi Simon!

German Thunderbird 3.0b2 opt-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/91a79ec822ec

Regards
Alex Ihrig

João Miguel Neves

Feb 13, 2009, 12:36:34 PM2/13/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
pt-PT opts in with c3edded04bd6

Thanks,
João Miguel Neves

--
Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradução/Localização de software e sítios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu serviço...

Sander Lepik

Feb 13, 2009, 3:47:25 PM2/13/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Estonian (et) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/667cede014f8

--
All the best,
Sander

Kostas Papadimas

Feb 14, 2009, 4:51:46 AM2/14/09

Hasse

Feb 14, 2009, 5:14:34 AM2/14/09
sv-SE opt in for beta 2.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/5e84cabe4acc

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Tomer Cohen

Feb 14, 2009, 7:55:00 AM2/14/09
'he' is ready.
changeset 371a475a4928

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Siarhei

Feb 14, 2009, 1:15:18 PM2/14/09

Alexander L. Slovesnik

Feb 14, 2009, 2:07:57 PM2/14/09
ru opting-in for Beta 2.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/9ad4611da7a9

--
Sincerely yours,
Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Alexandru Szasz

Feb 14, 2009, 2:11:43 PM2/14/09
to dev-l10n
Romanian (ro) opting in with changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/74d1a9dd9e04

--
Alexandru Szasz

Andras Timar

Feb 15, 2009, 5:17:08 AM2/15/09

文少华

Feb 16, 2009, 12:29:27 AM2/16/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Simon Paquet

Feb 16, 2009, 5:54:33 AM2/16/09
Fryske Firefox wrote on 13. Feb 2009:

>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>>
> Frisian fy-NL is green, so would like to opt-in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fy-NL/rev/b9316dda748f732be2cfb180b1c6187a09bb4b8a

Wim, could you please provide me with the appropriate revision from
the releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL repository. We will not pull
locales from l10n-central for this release.

Thanks
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Simon Paquet

Feb 16, 2009, 6:00:18 AM2/16/09
Benoit wrote on 13. Feb 2009:

> The current revision for fr is already green, so we would like to opt in
> with that:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/b29589bb2cfd

Benoit, I saw that you fixed two typos in dom/ files. Do you want those
two fixes to be part of the release as well?

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Simon Paquet

Feb 16, 2009, 6:02:19 AM2/16/09
Marcelo Poli wrote on 13. Feb 2009:

Marcelo, your locale is currently orange, because it included a
commandkey in your localization that had been committed without
approval and was backed out in consequence.

Can you please fix that and give me a new revision?

Thanks
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Simon Paquet

Feb 16, 2009, 6:04:43 AM2/16/09
Alexander Ihrig wrote on 13. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon!
>
> German Thunderbird 3.0b2 opt-in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/91a79ec822ec

Alexander,
you committed a spelling fix yesterday. Do you want to update your
revision to include this fix?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Roberto Principiano

Feb 16, 2009, 11:59:48 AM2/16/09
Simon Paquet ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

"it" is green and opts in here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/64df2a942f503995e94cbab9dea46daf4fd68bc9

Fryske Firefox

Feb 16, 2009, 7:11:22 AM2/16/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Simon,

Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959

> Fryske Firefox wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>> Frisian fy-NL is green, so would like to opt-in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fy-NL/rev/b9316dda748f732be2cfb180b1c6187a09bb4b8a
>>
> Wim, could you please provide me with the appropriate revision from
> the releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL repository. We will not pull
> locales from l10n-central for this release.
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Thanks,

Romi Hardiyanto

Feb 16, 2009, 8:23:38 AM2/16/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Indonesian [id] is green, we would like to opt-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/53f0d973bda7

Thanks!

Romi Hardiyanto

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson

Feb 16, 2009, 5:39:35 PM2/16/09
Hi Simon!

Icelandic (is) Thunderbird 3.0b2 opt-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/6771403691eb

Regards
Kristján

Joaquim Perez

Feb 16, 2009, 5:47:24 PM2/16/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Simon,

Catalan (ca) l10n is orange, but I can't see what is wrong.

Quim

Romi Hardiyanto

Feb 16, 2009, 5:56:46 PM2/16/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Indonesian [id] is green, we would like to opt-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/53f0d973bda7

Thanks!

Romi Hardiyanto

2009/2/12 Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de>:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog: http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Joaquim Perez

Feb 16, 2009, 6:01:12 PM2/16/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Simon

Finally Catalan (ca) is green and opts in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6

Salut,

Quim

Channy Yun

Feb 16, 2009, 11:40:38 PM2/16/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
ko opt in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

Daum Developers Network & Affiliates
http://dna.daum.net

Sent from: Seoul 11 South Korea.

Filip Miletic

Feb 17, 2009, 3:09:33 AM2/17/09
Simon Paquet schreef:

> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

Hello all.

Serbian (sr) opting in for Thunderbird 3.0 beta 2 as:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/rev/171d567bb410

Wooohooo!!!

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 3:39:28 AM2/17/09
Channy Yun wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

Channy,
I noticed that you pushed another changeset with a fix to the TB
installer. Do you prefer to use that new changeset instead?

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Stefan Plewako

Feb 17, 2009, 4:04:36 AM2/17/09
W dniu 12.02.2009 23:35, Simon Paquet pisze:
> Hi guys,

> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision

pl would like to opt in withrev 467,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/e839cd199224

Stef

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

Filip Miletic

Feb 17, 2009, 4:11:12 AM2/17/09
Simon Paquet schreef:

> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,

Simon,

Is there a Thunderbird l10n planning calendar (ical or similar)? Would
be most helpful to have one.

Rohana Dasanayaka

Feb 17, 2009, 4:52:00 AM2/17/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

"si " is green on dashboard and opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/77f7cf80b921

regards,
Rohana.

Simon Paquet wrote:
> Hi guys,

> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,

> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 5:14:29 AM2/17/09
Simon Paquet wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

>> ko opt in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413
>
> Channy,
> I noticed that you pushed another changeset with a fix to the TB
> installer. Do you prefer to use that new changeset instead?

Ok, we definitely need to use a different changeset, since the Windows
tinderbox is red because of installer errors with this changeset.

Walter Leibbrandt

Feb 17, 2009, 5:48:56 AM2/17/09
to Filip Miletic, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Filip Miletic wrote:
> Is there a Thunderbird l10n planning calendar (ical or similar)? Would
> be most helpful to have one.

I am maintaining such a calendar for a few of the bigger OSS translation
projects at
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=fc0gbcc3d132j938tmeu4sg668%40group.calendar.google.com

I try to keep all the announced dates for Firefox and Thunderbird as
up-to-date as possible.

HTH

--
Walter Leibbrandt http://translate.org.za/blogs/walter
Software Developer +27 12 460 1095 (w)

Recent blogs:
* Virtaal's MVCisation
http://www.translate.org.za/blogs/walter/en/content/virtaals-mvcisation
* Things that changed the way I code
* Switching from Subversion to git

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 5:56:17 AM2/17/09

> Hello Simon

Hi Joaquim,
your Windows tinderbox is orange due to the warning:
unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected

You should use {MinSupportedVer} instead.

Cya

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 6:04:15 AM2/17/09
Fryske Firefox wrote on 16. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959

Wim,
I saw that you fixed a lot of typos in a new changeset. Do you want
to update your changeset revision?

Cya

Fryske Firefox

Feb 17, 2009, 6:08:55 AM2/17/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simon Paquet skreauw:

> Fryske Firefox wrote on 16. Feb 2009:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959
> Wim,
> I saw that you fixed a lot of typos in a new changeset. Do you want
> to update your changeset revision?
>
> Cya
> Simon
Simon,
You may use the last one:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/52002015cda8
Fixing typos is an ongoing process right now, so new changesets may
follow tomorrow,
but let's keep 52002015cda8 as the last one for the new bčta.

Kind regards,

Benoit

Feb 17, 2009, 8:45:05 AM2/17/09
Simon Paquet a écrit :

> Benoit wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>
>> The current revision for fr is already green, so we would like to opt in
>> with that:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/b29589bb2cfd
>
> Benoit, I saw that you fixed two typos in dom/ files. Do you want those
> two fixes to be part of the release as well?

Hi Simon,

I don't think these strings are used in Thunderbird (one of them
contains the word "browser" and the other one is an error console
warning message for improper use of the "media" CSS property, which I've
never seen in mail messages).

Anyway, feel free to use a more recent revision if it's easier for you,
but we certainly don't mind using the "older" revision for this release.

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 8:52:13 AM2/17/09
Benoit wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

>> Benoit, I saw that you fixed two typos in dom/ files. Do you want
>> those two fixes to be part of the release as well?
>

> I don't think these strings are used in Thunderbird (one of them
> contains the word "browser" and the other one is an error console
> warning message for improper use of the "media" CSS property, which
> I've never seen in mail messages).
>
> Anyway, feel free to use a more recent revision if it's easier for
> you, but we certainly don't mind using the "older" revision for this
> release.

Ok, that's good enough for me. I'll use the older revision.

Thanks & Cya

Alexander Ihrig

Feb 17, 2009, 10:04:07 AM2/17/09
Hi Simon,

AFAIK we shouldn't use the new revision, because of my
addressBook.command checkin (which was backed out in en-US because of
strings freeze). AFAIK my checkin shouldn't be a problem, if we use the
"old" revision - so let's use the old one.

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 10:56:14 AM2/17/09
Alexander Ihrig wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> AFAIK we shouldn't use the new revision, because of my
> addressBook.command checkin (which was backed out in en-US because of
> strings freeze). AFAIK my checkin shouldn't be a problem, if we use the
> "old" revision - so let's use the old one.

Ok.

Joaquim Perez

Feb 17, 2009, 11:35:00 AM2/17/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Simon,

Catalan (ca) is still green since
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6.

Are you sure that there is a problem with {MinUnsupportedVer} . I've checked
it and I've just found that {MinSupportedVer} is correct in
mail/installer/custom.properties. There is a {MinUnsupportedVer} in the
browser/installer/custom.properties but I think that it's correct also.

Thanks,

Quim

Håvard Mork

Feb 17, 2009, 12:53:25 PM2/17/09

Simon Paquet

Feb 17, 2009, 1:19:07 PM2/17/09
Joaquim Perez wrote:

>Hi Simon,
>
>Catalan (ca) is still green since
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6.
>
>Are you sure that there is a problem with {MinUnsupportedVer} . I've checked
>it and I've just found that {MinSupportedVer} is correct in
>mail/installer/custom.properties. There is a {MinUnsupportedVer} in the
>browser/installer/custom.properties but I think that it's correct also.

Well, I no longer see that warning, but the issue that I raised in the
new thread "Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings"
still remains, which is why your Windows tinderbox is red.

Please fix that and opt-in again with a new revision.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

wladow

Feb 17, 2009, 2:14:01 PM2/17/09
Simon, in this case I was talking about 'it', not 'ca' ;)

wladow

Minh Nguyen

Feb 17, 2009, 3:05:27 PM2/17/09
On 2/12/09 2:35 PM, Simon Paquet wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
discussed in bug 478777:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd

--
Minh Nguyen <m...@zoomtown.com>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: m...@1ec5.org; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Sander

Feb 17, 2009, 3:25:38 PM2/17/09

new Estonian rev: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/0a920d0bd0f1

windows builds fixed + some typos too

On 13 veebr, 22:47, Sander Lepik <sander.le...@eesti.ee> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Estonian (et) opting in:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/667cede014f8
>
> --
> All the best,
> Sander

> 13.02.2009 00:35, Simon Paquet kirjutas:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> > referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> > a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8or
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> > We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> > builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> > all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> > for the beta 2 release.
>
> > See

> >http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&y...

Joaquim Perez

Feb 17, 2009, 3:54:26 PM2/17/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Simon,

Finally the problem was in the installer, I fixed it and now Thunderbird
builds are green on both tinderbox and dashboard, so we're ready to opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/eac288686e5b

Quim.

Marcelo Poli

Feb 17, 2009, 9:25:53 PM2/17/09
Simon Paquet escribió:
> Marcelo Poli wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>
>> es-AR opting-in for Beta 2.
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/7f6e5e9ca969
>
> Marcelo, your locale is currently orange, because it included a
> commandkey in your localization that had been committed without
> approval and was backed out in consequence.
>
> Can you please fix that and give me a new revision?
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Fixed, mail is green again both on dashboard and tinderbox.
New revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/7161e288c77d

文少华

Feb 18, 2009, 12:37:45 AM2/18/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
zh-CN re-opting in (windows installer problem fixed) with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM, 文少华 <shaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> zh-CN opting in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8e4b08ad8215

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Simon Paquet <si...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
>> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
>> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
>> for the beta 2 release.
>>
>> See
>>

>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256

>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon Paquet

>> --
>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>> Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>> Calendar developer blog: http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Mad Maks

Feb 18, 2009, 3:53:35 AM2/18/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

Simon Paquet

Feb 18, 2009, 4:36:50 AM2/18/09
文少华 wrote on 18. Feb 2009:

> zh-CN re-opting in (windows installer problem fixed) with:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

Thanks.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator

Simon Paquet

Feb 18, 2009, 4:53:27 AM2/18/09
Roberto Principiano wrote on 16. Feb 2009:

>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>

> "it" is green and opts in here:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/64df2a942f503995e94cbab9dea46daf4fd68bc9

Roberto, your Windows tinderbox is currently orange due to this warning:

unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected,
ignoring (LangString WARN_MIN_SUPPORTED_OS_MSG:1033)

The problem is here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/annotate/64df2a942f50/mail/installer/custom.properties#l64

You must replace "{MinUnsupportedVer}" with {MinSupportedVer} instead.

Please opt-in again with an updated revision, once you've fixed that.

Cya

Simon Paquet

Feb 18, 2009, 9:00:48 AM2/18/09
Minh Nguyen wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
> discussed in bug 478777:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd

Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?

wladow

Feb 18, 2009, 1:25:28 PM2/18/09

Roberto Principiano

Feb 18, 2009, 1:45:38 PM2/18/09
Simon Paquet ha scritto:

> Roberto Principiano wrote on 16. Feb 2009:
>
>> "it" is green and opts in here:

> Roberto, your Windows tinderbox is currently orange due to this warning:

> Please opt-in again with an updated revision, once you've fixed that.

Tnx Simon. Re opting here:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/00fb1eea5403190ea843755bf6c100823ce0d2c0

Rimas Kudelis

Feb 18, 2009, 2:59:13 PM2/18/09

Minh Nguyen

Feb 18, 2009, 3:39:31 PM2/18/09
On 2/18/09 6:00 AM, Simon Paquet wrote:
> Minh Nguyen wrote on 17. Feb 2009:
>
>> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
>> discussed in bug 478777:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd
>
> Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
> and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?
>
> Simon

Yes, please update to:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ac8da1ef5d29

We were waiting until closer to the deadline, just in case any more
changes were necessary, but it looks like the dust has more or less
settled. Thanks.

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez

Feb 18, 2009, 6:09:42 PM2/18/09
Simon Paquet escribió:
> Hi guys,

> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision

es-ES opting in with this changeset (c3217aa83747):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/file/c3217aa83747

This changeset should also be valid for SeaMonkey (right now SM
tinderboxes are in a bit of a fire, but I expect next ones to be
greener). :-)

Ricardo

Pavel Franc

Feb 19, 2009, 2:12:00 AM2/19/09
Dne 12.2.2009 23:35, Simon Paquet napsal(a):

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

cs opts in with rev

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/02454672ed4a

Pavel Franc

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 4:45:03 AM2/19/09
Simon Paquet wrote on 12. Feb 2009:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876

So far 33 locales have opted in. Hopefully more will do so until the
deadline expires in about 22 hours.

Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/file/7d6244d64068
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/cd4ba18a091a
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/file/d26b75ec8e92
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/file/91a79ec822ec
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/file/47a9924bd422
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/file/7161e288c77d
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/file/b29589bb2cfd
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/file/52002015cda8
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/6ab7b4d42631
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/4b52426d1d52
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/00fb1eea5403
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/file/812522b1cbf5
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/e1a553990bea
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/6117e945ffd4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/0f58af8f23ef
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/fbc36386037d
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/file/e839cd199224
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/file/c3edded04bd6
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/74d1a9dd9e04
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/file/9ad4611da7a9
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/77f7cf80b921
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/bc6dcfe33275
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/171d567bb410
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/file/5e84cabe4acc
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/file/ac8da1ef5d29
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (l10n) Coordinator

dev-...@hotmail.co.jp

Feb 19, 2009, 5:54:21 AM2/19/09

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 7:54:01 AM2/19/09
On 13 Feb., 18:36, João Miguel Neves <joao.ne...@intraneia.com> wrote:

> pt-PT opts in with c3edded04bd6

Joao, I just noticed that your Windows tinderbox is red, due to wrong
variable names in pt-PT/mail/installer/override.properties and pt-PT/
mail/installer/custom.properties.

In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" once instead of just
"$BrandShortName".
In override.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName"
and "$(^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".

Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.

Thanks
Simon

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 7:56:05 AM2/19/09
On 17 Feb., 05:40, Channy Yun <cha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ko opt in http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413

Channy, your Windows tinderbox is still red, due to wrong variable
names in ko/mail/installer/custom.properties and ko/mail/installer/
mui.properties.

In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" instead of just
"$BrandShortName".
In mui.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName" and "$

A S Alam

Feb 19, 2009, 10:17:43 AM2/19/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.

Punjabi (pa-IN) is ready for thunderbird:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/cc48247ea64f

Thanks
A S Alam
Punjabi Open Source Team

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 11:21:57 AM2/19/09
Simon Paquet wrote on 19. Feb 2009:

> Channy, your Windows tinderbox is still red, due to wrong variable
> names in ko/mail/installer/custom.properties and ko/mail/installer/
> mui.properties.
>
> In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" instead of just
> "$BrandShortName".
> In mui.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName" and "$
> (^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".
>
> Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.

Channy,
I saw that you fixed the installer strings, but now the dashboard
reports
a missing string "WARN_MIN_SUPPORTED_OS_MSG" which you probably removed
unintentionally.

Any chance, that you can fix that as well?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator

Julen

Feb 19, 2009, 1:01:41 PM2/19/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

Basque (eu) opting in.
changeset: 2a91db4ba513

Thank you,
Julen.

NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Feb 19, 2009, 1:14:45 PM2/19/09
to Minh Nguyen, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6287/tbtranslationvf7.png

-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> >> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
> >> discussed in bug 478777:
> >>
> >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd
> >
> > Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
> > and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?
> >
> > Simon
>
> Yes, please update to:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ac8da1ef5d29
>
> We were waiting until closer to the deadline, just in case any more
> changes were necessary, but it looks like the dust has more or less
> settled. Thanks.
>
> --
> Minh Nguyen

> AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: m...@1ec5.org; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Mad Maks

Feb 19, 2009, 1:39:29 PM2/19/09
NGUYEN-Manh Hung schreef:

> Hi,
>
> Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
> http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6287/tbtranslationvf7.png
>
> -----
> NGUYEN-Manh Hung

In my locale (nl) are those parts translated so i think you are missing
something

MM

NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Feb 19, 2009, 1:38:19 PM2/19/09
to Minh Nguyen, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Ok, I think I know what's wrong here. Sorry.

-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> >> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
> >> discussed in bug 478777:
> >>
> >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd
> >
> > Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
> > and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?
> >
> > Simon
>
> Yes, please update to:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ac8da1ef5d29
>
> We were waiting until closer to the deadline, just in case any more
> changes were necessary, but it looks like the dust has more or less
> settled. Thanks.
>
> --
> Minh Nguyen

> AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: m...@1ec5.org; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Sarves

Feb 19, 2009, 1:49:18 PM2/19/09
to Rohana Dasanayaka
Hello,

ta-LK is ready and we opt-in for tb3b2.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/39908593677a

Regards,
Sarves

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 1:53:40 PM2/19/09
NGUYEN-Manh Hung wrote:

>Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original
>English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked
>our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)

Nguyen,
your localization is currently at a 90% completion rate and currently has
728 untranslated strings. Our two locales with the highest completion
rate (be and lt) have 270 or 283 untranslated strings respectively.

So it might be possible that you missed to translate some strings.
Here are the links to the untranslated strings in your screenshot:

http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/editor/ui/chrome/composer/editorOverlay.dtd#196
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#25
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#27

Simon Paquet

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Feb 19, 2009, 2:04:04 PM2/19/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Yes, I noticed about that right after my previous email. It was just a small issue in Narro. I'vetold Alexandru about it.

Sorry. And thank you, Simon and Mad Maks :)
-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

13.02.09 00:35, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Ukrainian is green and ready,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/9c370e324d4b

Tomer Cohen

Feb 19, 2009, 6:14:08 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 11:45 am, Simon Paquet <web...@babylonsounds.com> wrote:
> So far 33 locales have opted in. Hopefully more will do so until the
> deadline expires in about 22 hours.
>
> Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
Please replace with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/b963c9e7532f.
I've fixed the Windows installation issues.

Thanks.

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Simon Paquet

Feb 19, 2009, 6:36:50 PM2/19/09
Tomer Cohen wrote:

>> Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
>> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
>> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
>
>Please replace with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/b963c9e7532f.
>I've fixed the Windows installation issues.

Done. Thanks Tomer!

Cya
Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator

Channy Yun

Feb 19, 2009, 8:57:13 PM2/19/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Simon,

tinderbox window build goes to green.
Finally opt in ko build.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/e37413083e3f

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

Daum Developers Network & Affiliates
http://dna.daum.net

Jeferson Hultmann

Feb 20, 2009, 12:06:42 AM2/20/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Feb 20, 2009, 1:04:41 AM2/20/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
We'vemade some last-minutes changes due to the bugs. So, here is the new changeset for Vietnamese (vi):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/file/d4a16e006f81

-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/171d567bb410

Sr OK.

Ognyan Kulev

Feb 20, 2009, 2:32:05 AM2/20/09
to Simon Paquet, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Bulgarian [bg] l10n opts-in for tb3b2 with revision 841141bb596a.

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev