localizer survey from Roskilde

Mic

Apr 10, 2008, 10:16:01 AM4/10/08
Hey everyone,

Thanks to Giuliano Masseroni for pointing this out. There is a
"student group" from Roskilde University Denmark requesting you to
fill out a survey. We understand they are emailing you directly.

We are investigating this and have asked the students to tell us what
they're trying to do. (Especially about collecting some personal
information like user name, etc).

I will post back as soon as we get more information so in the mean
time we'd recommend holding off on completing it.

Thanks
mic