SUNBIRD_0_3_RELEASE tag being created

Matthew Willis

Oct 6, 2006, 1:00:00 PM10/6/06
All,
In preparation for Sunbird 0.3 RC2, which we're attempting to spin
today, I have tagged the SUNBIRD_0_3_BRANCH of the l10n repository with
the SUNBIRD_0_3_RELEASE tag. This means the localizations that will
ship with Sunbird 0.3 are essentially locked down. If problems are
found with these localizations, please let me know so that I can ensure
the tag is moved forward on the appropriate files, and so the
appropriate langpacks and localized builds get respun.

Side note: This is for Sunbird, not Lightning. I know there is still an
outstanding issue with it on MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, and we're not tagging
that branch until it's resolved.

Thank you all very much for your help!

-lilmatt