SeaMonkey 1.0.6 he-IL

Tsahi Asher

Nov 12, 2006, 5:11:30 PM11/12/06
what, no one released a localized 1.0.6 yet?

I'm pleased to announce a language pack and win32 installer for
SeaMonkey 1.0.6. this language pack adds localized access keys to
Composer, making messenger the only component with unlocalized access
keys. it also fixes a lot of access keys conflicts in parts that were
localized in the past.

as always, use with RTL skins.

language pack:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.0.6.he-IL.langpack.xpi?download

win32 installer:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hebmoz/seamonkey-1.0.6.he-IL.win32.installer.exe?download

--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team

Robert Kaiser

Nov 13, 2006, 8:05:59 AM11/13/06
Tsahi Asher schrieb:

> what, no one released a localized 1.0.6 yet?

Sure there are somea already, just look at the releases page. Some
people mailed me directly though, and I released German in sync with
en-US without notifying anyone but the German web page ;-)

Thanks, uploaded.

Robert Kaiser