problem with Belarusian Firefox 2 RC3

1 view

Siarhei

Oct 22, 2006, 5:26:34 AM10/22/06
Hi all,

I found serious problem in Belarusian Firefox 2 RC3.
The broken message is displayed after I try to visit non-existing site.
Step to reproduce:
1) Install Belarusian Firefox 2.0 RC 3
2) Entering address of non-existing site into location bar. Press Enter
3) The broken message is displayed

Please, find hereafter the translation of error message:
XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location:
jar:file:///opt/dists/firefox-2.0rc3/chrome/toolkit.jar!/content/global/netError.xhtml
Line Number 169, Column 30: <div
id="ed_generic">&generic.longDesc;</div>

I don't have this problem if I install the language pack on en-US
Firefox 2 Beta 2.

At the moment I don't have any idea what is caused the problem.
Could anybody help me to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Siarhei

Hasse

Oct 22, 2006, 6:16:46 AM10/22/06
In article <-rCdnTIJBeZgqqbY...@mozilla.org>, Siarhei wrote...

The &brandShortName; entity is undefined. You need to add

<!ENTITY % brandDTD SYSTEM "chrome://branding/locale/brand.dtd">
%brandDTD;

to browser/chrome/overrides/neterror.dtd. See
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/browser/locales/en-US/chrome/overrides/netError.dtd#1

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Francesco Lodolo

Oct 22, 2006, 6:20:42 AM10/22/06
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
netError.dtd

> <!ENTITY % brandDTD SYSTEM "chrome://branding/locale/brand.dtd">
> %brandDTD;
It seems you don't have this string at the start of the file.

Francesco.

Siarhei

Oct 22, 2006, 9:48:52 AM10/22/06
Thanks!