Get the word out for SeaMonkey 2.0 - in your language!

Robert Kaiser

Oct 25, 2009, 8:15:11 PM10/25/09
Hi localizers,

We are releasing SeaMonkey 2.0 on Tuesday, October 27th - yes, that's
about one and a half days from the time I'm posting this!

To make an impact as large as possible with this, we'll need your help
and that's what I want to ask you for with this post.

I just have finished up the release announcement we'll be making on our
website (see below), and we'd like to ask the following of you:

1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).
2) Please also post it on your L10n website if it exists or to your
blog, and to any press contacts you have, so that as many sources as
possible will spread the word about this new generation of the
all-in-one Internet suite!

Just ONE REQUEST for spreading:
Please ONLY post it to the general public once our website has it (which
will be the case once you see my announcement post in here as well) and
if you directly link downloads, ONLY use the download.mozilla.org links
used on our website as well (both so that we get download counting and
that we don't overload specific servers).

Thanks a lot and happy release day!

Oh, and here's the announcement (note there's HTML inside, might need
stripping in case of newsgroup posts or printed press, where you might
want to put the domain name already with "free download" in the first
paragraph):

SeaMonkey 2.0 - The Modern Internet Suite is Here!

The SeaMonkey project at Mozilla is excited to release its completely
refurbished next generation of the all-in one Internet suite today:
SeaMonkey 2.0, now <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">available for free
download</a>, melds the ideas behind Netscape Communicator with the
modern platform of Firefox 3.5 to create one of the most compelling open
source products for advanced Internet users.

The combination of an Internet browser, email &amp; newsgroup client,
HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools, that has already
established a wide user base in its previous incarnations, has been
rebuilt on top of the modern Mozilla platform, featuring world-class
add-on management among other things. In addition, it has been improved
with feed support (including an RSS and Atom feed reader in the mail
component), a modern look, restoration of browser tabs and windows after
crashes or restarts, tabbed mail, automated updates, smart history
search from the location bar, faster JavaScript, HTML5 features (for
example video and downloadable fonts), and even support for the
Lightning calendar add-on (which will issue a beta for installation on
SeaMonkey 2.0 in the next few weeks).

The <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">Release
Notes</a> feature more in-depth lists of the improvements and known
issues with the new version as well as installation requirements and
instructions. Find even more information on SeaMonkey 2.0 and the
SeaMonkey project at <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a>!

(Also note that if you post it to websites, you surely can split the
lists into the middle paragraph into an actual <ul> list or so.)

Once again, thanks for your help and PLEASE help us to spread the word
about that great new release!

Robert Kaiser

Cédric Corazza

Oct 26, 2009, 7:21:32 AM10/26/09
Le 26.10.2009 01:15, Robert Kaiser a ï¿œcrit :

> Hi localizers,
>
> We are releasing SeaMonkey 2.0 on Tuesday, October 27th - yes, that's
> about one and a half days from the time I'm posting this!
>
> To make an impact as large as possible with this, we'll need your help
> and that's what I want to ask you for with this post.
>
> I just have finished up the release announcement we'll be making on our
> website (see below), and we'd like to ask the following of you:

Here's the French translation :

Le projet SeaMonkey est heureux de vous faire part de la sortie de la
toute nouvelle version de sa suite Internet tout-en-un de prochaine
gï¿œnï¿œration complï¿œtement renovï¿œe : SeaMonkey 2.0, maintenant <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">disponible en
tᅵlᅵchargement libre</a>, intᅵgre les idᅵes ayant conduit ᅵ la naissance
de Netscape Communicator avec la plateforme moderne de Firefox 3.5 pour
crï¿œer l'un des produits open source parmi les plus convaincants pour les
utilisateurs Internet les plus avancï¿œs.

La combinaison d'un navigateur Internet, d'un client de messagerie et de
groupes de discussion, d'un ï¿œditeur HTML, d'un client IRC et d'outils de
dᅵveloppement Web, qui a dᅵjᅵ ᅵtabli une large base d'utilisateurs dans
ses versions prᅵcᅵdentes, a ᅵtᅵ refondue sur la base de la plateforme
moderne de Mozilla, contenant le cï¿œlï¿œbre gestionnaire de modules
complᅵmentaires. De plus, il a ᅵtᅵ amᅵliorᅵ avec la gestion des flux
(comprenant un lecteur de flux RSS et Atom intᅵgrᅵ au client de
messagerie), une apparence moderne, la restauration des onglets et
fenï¿œtres du navigateur aprï¿œs un plantage ou un redï¿œmarrage,
l'utilisation d'onglets pour le client de messagerie, les mises ᅵ jour
automatiques, la recherche intelligente dans l'historique ᅵ partir de la
barre d'adresse, un moteur JavaScript plus rapide, des ï¿œlï¿œments HTML5
(par exemple la vidï¿œo et les polices tï¿œlï¿œchargeables), et mï¿œme la
gestion du module d'agenda Lightning (dont une version bï¿œta pour
l'installation dans SeaMonkey 2.0 sera publiï¿œe dans les toutes
prochaines semaines).

Les <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">notes de
version</a> dï¿œtaillent la liste des amï¿œliorations et des bogues connus
de cette version 2.0 ainsi que les instructions et la configuration
requise pour l'installation. Vous pourrez trouver plus d'informations
sur SeaMonkey 2.0 et le projet SeaMonkey sur <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org">seamonkey-project.org</a> !

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai

Oct 26, 2009, 9:44:06 AM10/26/09
to Robert Kaiser, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Here is the Hungarian translation:

----8<--- ----8<------8<---

SeaMonkey 2.0 – A korszerű internet programcsomag megérkezett

A Mozilla berkein belül működő SeaMonkey projekt nagy örömmel jelenti
be, hogy az alapoktól újraépített, következő generációs „mindent egybe”
stílusú internetes programcsomag – a SeaMonkey 2.0 – már elérhető és <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">ingyenesen
letölthető</a>. A haladó internetfelhasználók igényeit kiszolgálva, a
Netscape Communicatorban alkalmazott megoldások lettek ötvözve a Firefox
3.5 modern internetes platformjával, és így született meg napjaink egyik
legteljesebb – nyílt forráskódú – internet böngészésre szánt alkalmazása.

Az internetböngésző, a levelező és hírolvasó, a HTML-szerkesztő, az IRC
csevegőkliens és webfejlesztő eszközök kombinációja – amelyek már a
megelőző változatokban is széles felhasználói közösséget vonzottak –
újra lettek építve a korszerű Mozilla platform biztos alapjaira. Ennek
eredménye többek között olyan népszerű szolgáltatások, mint a –
Firefoxból már ismert – kiterjesztéskezelés megjelenése. További
újdonságok: a hírforrások támogatása (RSS és Atom hírolvasó a
levelezőprogramban), a modern kinézet, a böngészőlapok visszaállítása
újraindításkor vagy programhiba esetén, lapkezelés használata a
levelezőprogramban, az automatikus frissítések, az intelligens
előzménykeresés a Címmezőben, a gyorsabb JavaScript-futtatókörnyezet,
HTML 5 lehetőségek támogatása (például: közvetlen videólejátszás és
letölthető betűtípusok) és a Lightning naptár kiterjesztés támogatása.

A <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">kiadási
megjegyzésekben</a> még részletesebb listát találhat az új verzió
fejlesztéseiről és az ismert hibákról, valamint megtudhatja a telepítés
menetét és a szoftver rendszerigényét is. Ha még több dologra lenne
kíváncsi a SeaMonkey 2.0-s verziójával kapcsolatban, kérjük, látogassa
meg a SeaMonkey projekt honlapját a <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a> címen.

----8<--- ----8<------8<---

KAMI

signature.asc

Pavel Cvrcek

Oct 26, 2009, 11:25:58 AM10/26/09

Dne 26.10.2009 1:15, Robert Kaiser napsal(a):

> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

Czech (cs) version:

SeaMonkey 2.0 - Moderní balík webových aplikací je tu!

Projekt SeaMonkey, který je součástí Mozilly, radostně oznamuje, že dnes
uvolňuje novou generaci balíku webových aplikací. SeaMonkey 2.0, který
je <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">dostupný volně
ke stažení</a>, je založen na idei Netscape Communicatoru a moderní
platformě Firefoxu 3.5. Vytváří tak pokročilý open source produkt pro
pokročilé uživatele Internetu.

Kombinace webového prohlížeče, poštovního klientu, editoru webových
stránek, IRC klientu a nástrojů pro vývoj webu, které si již získaly
širokou uživatelskou základnu v předchozích verzích, jsou nyní postaveny
na moderní platformě Mozilla s podporou správy doplňků a dalších
novinek. Krom toho došlo k zahrnutí vylepšené podpory RSS (zahrnující
čtečku RSS a Atomu v poštovním klientu), moderního vzhledu, obnovy
panelů při startu prohlížeče a po pádu balíku, prohlížení zpráv v
panelech, automatické aktualizace, chytré vyhledávání v historii přímo z
adresního řádku, rychlejšího JavaScriptu, novinek z HTML 5 (například
video či stahovatelná písma) a též podpory kalendářového rozšíření
Lightning (to bude dostupné v betaverzi pro SeaMonkey 2 v několika
následujících týdnech).

Detailnější přehled novinek a známých chyb naleznete v <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">poznámkách k
vydání</a> spolu s informacemi o požadavcích na instalalaci a dalšími
instrukcemi. Více informací o SeaMonkey 2.0 a o projektu SeaMonkey
samotném naleznete na stránkách <a

--
Pavel Cvrček <pcv...@mozilla.cz>
http://www.mozilla.cz/

Robert Kaiser

Oct 26, 2009, 12:57:43 PM10/26/09
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

OOps, almost forgot to post my own German version here, even though it's
already up as a draft on the German website. ;-)

Here it is:

SeaMonkey 2.0 - Das moderne Internet-Paket ist hier!

Das SeaMonkey-Projekt aus der Mozilla-Familie freut sich, heute seine
komplett überarbeitete nächste Generation des
"Alles-in-einem"-Internetpakets zu veröffentlichen: SeaMonkey 2.0 ist
jetzt zum <a href="http://www.seamonkey.at/download/">kostenlosen
Download verfügbar</a> und verschmilzt die Ideen hinter dem Netscape
Communicator mit der modernen Plattform von Firefox 3.5 zu einem der
überzeugendsten Open-Source-Produkte für fortgeschrittene Internetbenutzer.

Die Kombination von Internet-Browser, E-Mail- und Newsgroup-Programm,
HTML-Editor, IRC-Chat und Web-Entwicklerwerkzeugen, die schon in ihren
Vorgängerversionen eine breite Benutzerbasis etablieren konnte, wurde
auf der modernen Mozilla-Plattform neu aufgebaut, die neben anderen
Funktionen eine hervorragende Verwaltung für Erweiterungen (Add-ons) bietet.
Zusätzlich wurde sie weiter verbessert, beispielsweise mit
Feed-Unterstützung (inklusive eines RSS- und Atom-Feedreaders in der
Mail-Komponente), einem modernen Aussehen, Wiederherstellung von
Browser-Tabs und Fenstern nach Abstürzen oder Neustarts, Mail-Tabs,
automatischen Updates, intelligenter History-Suche aus der Adressleiste,
schnellerem JavaScript, HTML5-Funktionen (wie Video oder herunterladbare
Schriftsätze) und sogar Unterstützung für die Kalender-Erweiterung
Lightning (von der eine Beta-Version zur Installation in SeaMonkey 2.0
innerhalb der nächsten Wochen erwartet wird).

Die <a href="http://www.seamonkey.at/releases/2.0">Release Notes</a>
(Versionshinweise) enthalten eine detailliertere Liste der
Verbesserungen und bekannten Probleme mit der neuen Version, sowie
Installationsvoraussetzungen und -anleitungen. Weitere Informationen
über SeaMonkey 2.0 und das SeaMonkey-Projekt erhalten Sie auf <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a> bzw.
der deutschsprachigen Seite <a
href="http://www.seamonkey.at/">seamonkey.at</a>!

I'm currently working on getting as much of the release notes translated
as possible...

Robert Kaiser

Amigomr

Oct 26, 2009, 4:18:30 PM10/26/09

On 10月26日, 午前9:15, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

Here is the Japanese translation :

SeaMonkey 2.0 - 現代的なインターネットスイーツが今ここに!

Mozilla から派生した SeaMonkey プロジェクトは、本日、完全に新しくなった
次世代のオールインワンインターネットスイーツをリリースできることを喜ばしく
思います。<a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">無料で
ダウンロードできる</a> SeaMonkey 2.0 では、Netscape Communicator の
根底にあった考えと、Firefox 3.5 の現代的なプラットフォームとが混じり合って、
インターネットの上級ユーザを最も魅了するオープンソース製品の 1 つが作り出
されました。

インターネットブラウザ、メールとニュースグループクライアント、HTML エディター、
そして Web 開発ツールは、その前身において幅広いユーザ基盤を構築してき
ましたが、今回、とりわけ素晴らしいアドオン管理機能を特徴とする現代的な
Mozilla プラットフォームの上に再構築されました。さらに、フィードサポート(メー
ルコンポーネント内に RSS と Atom リーダーを含みます)、現代的な外観、ク
ラッシュしたり再起動した後にブラウザのタブやウィンドウを復元する機能、タ
ブ型メール、自動更新機能、ロケーションバーから履歴を検索できる賢い機能、
より速くなった JavaScript、HTML5 の機能(例えばビデオやダウンロード可能
なフォント)、さらには Lightning カレンダーアドオンのサポート(数週間後には
SeaMonkey 2.0 へインストールするための Beta バージョンが出される予定)と
いった点が改善されました。

リースノート</a> には、インストール要件やその説明と共に、新しいバージョン
における改善点や既知の問題に関するより詳細なリストが含まれています。
SeaMonkey 2.0 と SeaMonkey プロジェクトについての詳細情報については

をご覧ください!

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez

Oct 26, 2009, 5:42:26 PM10/26/09
Robert Kaiser escribió:

> Hi localizers,
>
> We are releasing SeaMonkey 2.0 on Tuesday, October 27th - yes, that's
> about one and a half days from the time I'm posting this!

Here is the Spanish version. Send my deepest congratulations to the
whole SeaMonkey Project members! :-)

El proyecto SeaMonkey de Mozilla anuncia felizmente hoy la publicación
de su siguiente generación, completamente remodelada, de la suite
todo-en-uno de Internet: SeaMonkey 2.0, ya disponible para su descarga
gratuita, reúne las ideas tras Netscape Communicator con la moderna
plataforma de Firefox 3.5 para crear uno de los productos de código
abierto más apetecibles para usaurios avanzados de Internet.

La combinación de un navegador de Internet, un cliente de correo y
grupos de noticias, un editor HTML, charla IRC y herramientas de
desarrollo web, que ya ha establecido una amplia base de usuarios en
sus anteriores ediciones, ha sido reconstruida sobre la moderna
plataforma Mozilla, incorporando entre otras cosas una gestión de
complementos de primera calidad. Además, se ha mejorado con la lectura
de canales (incluyendo un lector de canales RSS y Atom en el
componente de correo), una imagen moderna, la recuperación de pestañas
y ventanas del navegador tras caídas o reinicios, correo con pestañas,
actualizaciones automáticas, búsqueda inteligente en el historial
desde la barra de direcciones, un JavaScript más rápido,
características de HTML5 (por ejemplo vídeo y tipografías
descargables) e incluso la posibilidad de instalar el complemento de
calendario Lightning (que publicará una beta para su instalación en
SeaMonkey 2.0 en las próximas semanas).

Las notas de la versión incluyen listas más detalladas de las mejoras
y problemas conocidos de la nueva versión así como los requerimientos
e instrucciones de instalación. ¡Descubre más información sobre
SeaMonkey 2.0 y el proyecto SeaMonkey en seamonkey-project.org!

Pavel Cvrcek

Oct 26, 2009, 5:47:28 PM10/26/09
Dne 26.10.2009 16:25, Pavel Cvrcek napsal(a):

> Dne 26.10.2009 1:15, Robert Kaiser napsal(a):
>> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
>> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
>> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

I did some corrections. Here is final version for Czech (cs):

SeaMonkey 2.0 - Moderní balík internetových aplikací je tu!

Projekt SeaMonkey, který je součástí Mozilly, radostně oznamuje, že dnes

uvolňuje novou generaci balíku internetových aplikací. SeaMonkey 2.0,

který je <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">dostupný
volně ke stažení</a>, je založen na idei Netscape Communicatoru a
moderní platformě Firefoxu 3.5. Vytváří tak pokročilý open source

produkt pro náročné uživatele Internetu.

Kombinace webového prohlížeče, poštovního klientu, editoru webových
stránek, IRC klientu a nástrojů pro vývoj webu, které si již získaly
širokou uživatelskou základnu v předchozích verzích, jsou nyní postaveny
na moderní platformě Mozilla s podporou správy doplňků a dalších
novinek. Krom toho došlo k zahrnutí vylepšené podpory RSS (zahrnující
čtečku RSS a Atomu v poštovním klientu), moderního vzhledu, obnovy

panelů při startu prohlížeče a po pádu, prohlížení zpráv v panelech,

automatické aktualizace, chytré vyhledávání v historii přímo z adresního

řádku, rychlejšího JavaScriptu, novinek z HTML5 (například video či

stahovatelná písma) a též podpory kalendářového rozšíření Lightning (to

bude dostupné v betaverzi pro SeaMonkey 2.0 v několika následujících

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez

Oct 26, 2009, 6:17:44 PM10/26/09
Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez escribió:

> El proyecto SeaMonkey de Mozilla anuncia felizmente hoy la publicación
> de su siguiente generación, completamente remodelada, de la suite
> todo-en-uno de Internet: SeaMonkey 2.0, ya disponible para su descarga
> gratuita, reúne las ideas tras Netscape Communicator con la moderna
> plataforma de Firefox 3.5 para crear uno de los productos de código
> abierto más apetecibles para usaurios avanzados de Internet.

Oops, small typo:

s/usaurios/usuarios/

"usaurios" is the Spanish word for computer users living in the
Jurassic age (scientific name: "Mosaic Usuarius"). :-P

Best regards,

Ricardo

Carlos Simão

Oct 26, 2009, 6:28:44 PM10/26/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
here is pt-PT version

SeaMonkey 2.0 - A suite da internet moderna chegou!

O projecto SeaMonkey da Mozilla estᅵ entusiasmado com o lanᅵamento da sua suite, completamente redesenhada: o SeaMonkey 2.0, estᅵ <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">agora disponᅵvel para transferir gratuitamente</a>, junta as ideias por detrᅵs do Netscape Communicator com a moderna plataforma do Firefox 3.5 para criar o mais entusiasmante produto de cᅵdigo aberto para os utilizadores avanᅵados da internet.

A combinaᅵᅵo de um navegador web, correio electrᅵnico e cliente de grupos de discussᅵo, editor HTML, IRC chat e ferramentas de desenvolvimento web, que tem jᅵ uma grande base de utilizadores nas suas encarnaᅵᅵes anteriores, foi redesenhado em cima da moderna plataforma da Mozilla, incluindo uma gestᅵo de extras entre outras coisas. Para alᅵm disso, foi melhorado com suporte a fontes (incluindo um leitor de fontes RSS e Atom no componente correio), um desenho moderno, restauro de separadores e janelas do navegador apᅵs um erro ou um reinicio, correio com separadores, actualizaᅵᅵes automᅵticas, pesquisa inteligente do histᅵrico a partir da barra de localizaᅵᅵo, JavaScript mais rᅵpido, funcionalidades HTML5 (por exemplo vᅵdeo e tipos de letras transferᅵveis), e atᅵ suporte para a extensᅵo de calendᅵrio Lightning (que terᅵ uma versᅵo beta para instalaᅵᅵo no SeaMonkey 2.0 dentro de algumas semanas).

As <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">notas de lanᅵamento</a> explicam mais aprofundada mente os melhoramentos e os problemas conhecidos das novas versᅵes assim como requisitos e instruᅵᅵes de instalaᅵᅵo. Saiba mais sobre o SeaMonkey 2.0 e o projecto SeaMonkey em <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a>!

cheers

carlos

Niek

Oct 27, 2009, 5:42:07 AM10/27/09
On Oct 26, 1:15 am, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:

> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

Here is the nl translation:

- - - -
SeaMonkey 2.0 - de geheel vernieuwde Internet suite is uitgebracht!

Het SeaMonkey team (onderdeel van Mozilla) is zeer verheugd om de
nieuwe generatie van de succesvolle Mozilla Internet suite te kunnen
aankondigen.

SeaMonkey 2.0,<a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
releases/">hier beschikbaar voor gratis download</a>, combineert de
rijke concepten van Netscape Communicator en Mozilla Application
suite, de kern van de snelle en veilige Firefox 3.5 webbrowser, een
geavanceerde e-mail- en nieuwsgroepenclient, webontwikkelingstools en
IRC-chat tot een alles-in-een applicatie voor de veeleisende
internetgebruiker.

SeaMonkey 2.0 incorporeert vele vernieuwingen van het Mozilla
platform, zoals gemakkelijk extensiebeheer en automatische updates.
Verder is feed support (met RSS en Atom feed reader) toegevoegd,
sessieherstel en het herstellen van gesloten vensters en tabbladen,
gemakkelijk zoeken in de bladergeschiedenis via de adresbalk, een zeer
snelle javascriptengine, HTML5-capaciteiten (zoals ingebedde video) en
ondersteuning voor de Lightning kalender- en taakbeheerextensie
(waarvan binnenkort een beta voor SeaMonkey 2.0 uitkomt).

De<a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
seamonkey2.0/">release notes</a> bevatten de volledige lijst van
toevoegingen en verbeteringen, alsmede informatie over bekende issues
en de installatievereisten en -instructies. Veel meer informatie over
SeaMonkey 2.0 en het SeaMonkey-project is beschikbaar op<a

wladow

Oct 27, 2009, 5:45:24 AM10/27/09
Slovak (sk):

SeaMonkey 2.0 - moderný balík internetových aplikácií je tu!

Projekt SeaMonkey, ktorý je súčasťou Mozilly, oznamuje, že od dnešného
dňa uvoľňuje novú generáciu balíka internetových aplikácií - SeaMonkey
2.0 je teraz <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">zadarmo dostupný na
prevzatie</a>. Nová generácia spája myšlienky známeho Netscape
Communicatora s modernou platformou Firefoxu 3.5 a vytvára tak jeden z
najpôsobivejších produktov s otvoreným zdrojovým kódom pre náročnejších
používateľov internetu.

Kombinácia internetového prehliadača, e-mailového klienta, editora
webových stránok, klienta IRC a nástrojov pre tvorbu webu, ktorá si už v
predchádzajúcich verziách získala širokú používateľskú základňu, je
teraz postavená na modernej platforme od Mozilly, vďaka ktorej okrem
iného prináša dobre známeho správcu doplnkov. Medzi novinky ďalej patrí
podpora pre informačné kanály (vrátane čítačky kanálov RSS a Atom v
e-mailovom klientovi), moderný vzhľad, podpora pre obnovenie otvorených
okien a kariet po zlyhaní alebo reštartovaní aplikácie, prehliadanie
e-mailových správ na kartách, automatické aktualizácie, inteligentné
vyhľadávanie v histórii priamo v paneli s adresou, rýchlejšie
spracovanie JavaScriptu, podpora pre HTML5 (napríklad video a preberanie
písiem) a takisto podpora pre kalendár Lightning (toto rozšírenie bude
dostupné ako beta verzia pre SeaMonkey 2.0 v priebehu niekoľkých týždňov).

Podrobnejší prehľad noviniek spolu so zoznamom známych chýb a pokynmi k
inštalácii nájdete v <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">poznámkach k
vydaniu</a>. Viac informácií o SeaMonkey 2.0 a projekte SeaMonkey
nájdete na domovskej stránke <a

wladow
Mozilla.sk

Toni Hermoso Pulido

Oct 27, 2009, 5:47:09 AM10/27/09
to Robert Kaiser, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Catalan:

---
SeaMonkey 2.0 - Ja arribat la suite d'Internet moderna

El projecte SeaMonkey s'enorgulleix de presentar avui la versió
remodelada i de nova generació de la suite d'Internet integrada
SeaMonkey 2.0, que ja podem trobar <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">disponible
gratuïtament</a>. L'aplicació aglutina les idees darrere del clàssic
Netscape Communicator juntament amb la modernitat de la plataforma del
Firefox 3.5 per tal de crear un dels productes de codi obert més
suggeridors per als usuaris avançats.

La combinació d'un navegador d'Internet, un gestor de correu
electrònic i grups de discussió, un editor HTML, un client d'IRC i
diferents eines de desenvolupament web, les quals ja tenien una base
d'usuaris prou àmplia en versions anteriors, s'ha reconstruït damunt
de la plataforma Mozilla més recent, afegint-hi així característiques
com ara una gestió de complements de primer nivell. Endemés, s'ha
millorat la implementació dels canals web (incloent un lector d'RSS i
Atom al component de correu), s'ha donat un aspecte més modern a la
interfície, s'ha incorporat la restauració de pestanyes i finestres en
cas de produir-se penjades o reinicis, correu en pestanyes,
actualitzacions automàtiques, cerques de l'historial intel·ligents des
de la barra d'ubicació, un JavaScript més ràpid, funcionalitats de
l'HTML5 (com ara les etiquetes de vídeo i els tipus de lletra
baixables) i, fins i tot, s'hi podrà instal·lar el component de
calendari Lightning (que tindrà una versió de proves per al SeaMonkey
2.0 en les properes setmanes).

de la versió</a> expliquen en detall totes les millores i problemes
coneguts d'aquesta nova versió; com també els requisits i instruccions
d'instal·lació. Podeu consultar més informació sobre el SeaMonkey 2.0
i el projecte SeaMonkey a <a

[edita]
--

Happy release! :D

2009/10/26 Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at>:

Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Giacomo Magnini

Oct 27, 2009, 7:11:57 AM10/27/09
Italian:

SeaMonkey 2.0 - La nuova soluzione completa per Internet ᅵ arrivata!

Il progetto SeaMonkey di Mozilla ᅵ orgoglioso di presentare oggi la nuova generazione, completamente
rinnovata, della sua soluzione completa per Internet: SeaMonkey 2.0, ora <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">disponibile gratuitamente per il download</a>,
unisce le idee alla base di Netscape Communicator con la moderna piattaforma di Firefox 3.5 per
creare un prodotto Open Source irresistibile per gli utenti internet piᅵ esperti.

Il connubio di un browser, un client di posta elettronica e gruppi di discussione, un editor HTML,
un client per gestire le chat su IRC e di strumenti per lo sviluppo web, che ha giᅵ creato una ampia
base di utenti con le sue precedenti versioni, ᅵ stato ricostruito sulla base della moderna
piattaforma Mozilla e include, tra le altre cose, una gestione dei componenti aggiuntivi di
prim'ordine. Inoltre, ᅵ stato migliorato con la gestione dei feed (incluso un lettore RSS e Atom
nella parte di posta), un aspetto rinnovato, il recupero delle schede del browser e delle finestre
dopo un crash o un riavvio, la visualizzazione a schede della posta, gli aggiornamenti automatici,
le ricerche intelligenti nella cronologia dalla barra degli indirizzi, un motore JavaScript piᅵ
veloce, la parziale compatibilitᅵ con il linguaggio HTML5 (ad esempio i video e i caratteri
scaricabili dal web), ed infine con il supporto per il componente aggiuntivo di calendario Lightning
(di cui sarᅵ disponibile una beta adatta all'installazione su SeaMonkey 2.0 nelle prossime settimane).

Le <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">note di versione</a>, oltre a
fornire un elenco piᅵ dettagliato sulle migliorie e sui problemi noti della nuova versione,
includono anche i requisiti di sistema e le istruzioni per l'installazione. Per saperne di piᅵ su
SeaMonkey 2.0 e sul progetto SeaMonkey collegati al sito <a

Hopefully we won't miss the 2.0.1 train this time... :(
Ciao, Giacomo.

Alexander L. Slovesnik

Oct 27, 2009, 3:10:07 PM10/27/09
Hi Robert Kaiser

26.10.2009 03:15 you wrote:

> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

> The <a

> href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">Release
> Notes</a> feature more in-depth lists of the improvements and known
> issues with the new version as well as installation requirements and
> instructions. Find even more information on SeaMonkey 2.0 and the
> SeaMonkey project at <a
> href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a>!

Here is the russian translation:

SeaMonkey 2.0 - новая версия комплекта программ для работы в Интернете
уже здесь!

Проект SeaMonkey из сообщества Mozilla рад сообщить о выпуске сегодня
полностью обновлённой программы нового поколения для работы в сети
Интернет. В SeaMonkey 2.0, <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">доступном для
свободного скачивания</a>, объединены идеи, лежащие в основе Netscape
Communicator, с современной платформой Firefox 3.5, для создания одного
из лучших продуктов с открытым исходным кодом для продвинутых
интернет-пользователей.

Комплект интернет-браузера, клиента почты и новостей, HTML редактора,
IRC чат клиента и инструментов веб-разработки, который уже имел широкую
базу пользователей в своих предыдущих воплощениях, был переработан на
основе современной платформы Mozilla, что дало возможность предложить,
помимо прочего, систему управления дополнениями мирового класса.
Кроме того, улучшения программы включают: поддержку RSS-лент (включая
клиент RSS и Atom для чтения лент в почтовике), современный вид,
восстановление вкладок и окон браузера после падения или перезапуска,
вкладки в почтовике, автоматические обновления, умный поиск по истории
посещений из строки адреса, более быстрый JavaScript, возможности HTML5
(к примеру видео и загружаемые шрифты), и даже поддержка календарного
дополнения Lightning (бета-версия для установки в SeaMonkey 2.0 будет
выпущена через несколько недель).

<a
href="http://www.mozilla-russia.org/products/seamonkey/release-notes/2.0.html">Примечания
к выпуску</a> содержат более развёрнутые списки изменений и известных
проблем с новой версией, а также требования к установке и инструкции.
Более подробную информацию о SeaMonkey 2.0 и о проекте SeaMonkey можно
найти на сайте <a
href="http://www.mozilla-russia.org/products/seamonkey/">Mozilla Russia</a>!

--
Sincerely yours,
Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

suso

Oct 27, 2009, 3:35:35 PM10/27/09

> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

On Oct 26, 1:15 am, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:

> 1) Please translate this to your language and post that version here for
> anyone else to pick up - I'll ask my Mozilla press contact if they can
> possibly spread it to their contacts (but don't rely on that).

Galician language version, courtesy of Francisco Javier Rial:

----

O proxecto SeaMonkey de Mozilla anuncia hoxe a publicación da súa nova
xeración, completamente remodelada, da suite todo-nun de Internet:
SeaMonkey 2.0, <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">xa
está dispoñíbel para descarga gratuíta</a>, e xunta as ideas
detrás de Netscape Communicator coa moderna plataforma de Firefox 3.5
para
crear un dos produtos de código aberto máis apetecíbeis para os
usuarios
avanzados de Internet.

A combinación dun navegador de Internet, un cliente de correo e grupos
de
novas, un editor HTML, un cliente de IRC e ferramentas de
desenvolvementos
web, que xa ten estabelecido unha ampla base de usuarios nas súas
anteriores edicións, foi reconstruída sobre a moderna plataforma
Mozilla,
incorporando, entre outras cousas, unha xestión de complementos de
primeira
orde. Ademais, mellorouse coa lectura de canles (incluíndo un lector
de
canles RSS e Atom no compoñente de correo), unha imaxe moderna, a
recuperación de separadores e xanelas do navegador despois dun peche
inesperado ou reinicio, correo con separadores, actualizacións
automáticas,
buscas intelixentes no historial desde a barra de enderezos, un motor
de
JavaScript máis rápido, características de HTML5 (como por exemplo,
vídeo e
tipografías descargábeis) e incluso a posibilidade de instalar o
complemento de calendario Lightning (o cal publicará unha beta para a
súa
instalación en SeaMonkey 2.0 nas próximas semanas).

As <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
seamonkey2.0/">notas da versión</a> inclúen unha lista máis detallada
das melloras e
problemas coñecidos desta nova versión, así como os requirimentos e
instrucións de instalación. ¡Descubre máis información sobre SeaMonkey
2.0
e o <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">proxecto SeaMonkey</a>
en seamonkey-project.org!.

Robert Kaiser

Oct 30, 2009, 12:10:45 PM10/30/09
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Once again, thanks for your help and PLEASE help us to spread the word
> about that great new release!

Now that the release has happened and hopefully everyone has spread the
word and is continuing to do so, could you send me lists of press
reports on SeaMonkey 2.0 in your locale?
I'm preparing a blog post with a press overview and I'd be happy to have
an overview of all languages in there!

Robert Kaiser

Siarhei

Nov 1, 2009, 10:18:25 AM11/1/09
Here is Belarusian translation:

------------------------

SeaMonkey 2.0 - сучасны збор праграмаў Інтэрнэту ўжо тут!

Праект Mozilla SeaMonkey рады паведаміць вам пра выданне яго цалкам пераробленага збору праграмаў для працы ў Інтэрнэце. SeaMonkey 2.0 ужо <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">даступнага для дармовага сцягвання</a>. Збор працягвае традыцыі Netscape Communicator на новай платформе Firefox 3.5, каб стварыць найбольш прывабны
прадукт з адкрытымі зыходнікамі для дасведчаных карыстальнікаў Інтэрнэту.

Збор азіральніка Інтэрнэту, спажыўцоў э-пошты і навінакупаў, рэдактара HTML, гутарніка IRC і распрацоўных прыладаў Сеціва, які ўжо меў вялікую колькасць карыстальнікаў у сваім папярэднім увасабленні,
перабудаваны на аснове сучаснай платформы Mozilla, якая прапануе сярод іншага сістэму кіравання дадаткамі сусветнага класа. Дадаткова ён удасканалены падтрымкаю жывільнікаў (уключаючы чытача
жывільнікаў RSS і Atom у паштавіку), сучасным выглядам, аднаўленнем уставак і вакон азіральніка пасля крахаў або перазапускаў, падтрымкаю ўставак пошты, самаабнаўленнем, кемлівым пошукам гісторыі
азірання на паліцы месцазнаходжання, хутчэйшым JavaScript, падтрымкаю асаблівасцяў HTML5 (напрыклад: відэя і загружальныя шрыфты) і нават падтрымкаю дадатка-календара Lightning (бета-выданне якога
будзе даступна для ўсталявання на SeaMonkey 2.0 у бліжэйшы час).

ўсталявання. Больш падрабязныя звесткі пра SeaMonkey 2.0 і праект SeaMonkey можна адшукаць на <a href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/">seamonkey-project.org</a>!

Siarhei

Nov 1, 2009, 10:31:13 AM11/1/09
На 11/01/2009 05:18 PM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):

> Here is Belarusian translation:
>
> ------------------------

Correction:
---------------------

SeaMonkey 2.0 - сучасны збор праграмаў Інтэрнэту ўжо тут!

Праект Mozilla SeaMonkey рады паведаміць вам пра выданне яго цалкам пераробленага збору праграмаў для працы ў Інтэрнэце. SeaMonkey 2.0 ужо <a

href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/">даступны для дармовага сцягвання</a>. Збор працягвае традыцыі Netscape Communicator на новай платформе Firefox 3.5, каб стварыць найбольш прывабны

Adrian Kalla

Nov 3, 2009, 5:29:25 PM11/3/09
Polish translation:

SeaMonkey 2.0 - Nowoczesny pakiet aplikacji internetowych dostępny!

zaprezentować wydanie następnej generacji swojego kompletnie
unowocześnionego pakietu aplikacji internetowych: <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/">SeaMonkey
2.0</a>. Pakiet łączy idee stojące za Netscape Communicatorem z
nowoczesną platformą Firefoksa 3.5 w celu stworzenia jednego z
najciekawszych produktów open source dla zaawansowanych użytkowników.</p>
dyskusyjnych, edytora HTML, klienta sieci IRC oraz sieciowych narzędzi
programistycznych, używana przez szeroką rzeszę użytkowników, została
przebudowana na bazie nowoczesnej platformy Mozilli, zawierając m.in.
najnowocześniejszy system zarządzania dodatkami. Dodane zostało wsparcie
kanałów RSS i Atom (wraz z czytnikiem tych kanałów w kliencie poczty),
nowoczesny wygląd, przywracanie kart i okien przeglądarki po
niepoprawnym zamknięciu bądź restarcie przeglądarki, karty w kliencie
poczty, automatyczne aktualizacje programu i dodatków, inteligentne
przeszukiwanie historii z poziomu paska adresów, szybszy JavaScript,
wsparcie HTML5 (np. wideo i pobieranie czcionek) jak i wsparcie dla
kalendarza "Lightning" (oficjalne wydanie beta, ze wsparciem instalacji
w SeaMonkey 2.0, zostanie wydane w najbliższych tygodniach).</p>
href="http://grzglo.jogger.pl/2009/10/27/wydano-seamonkey-2-0/">"Informacjach
o wydaniu"</a> została załączona dokładniejsza lista usprawnień oraz
znanych problemów w tym wydaniu, jak i wymagania systemowe oraz
instrukcje. Więcej informacji o SeaMonkey 2.0 jak i o Projekcie
SeaMonkey można znaleźć na <a
href="http://www.seamonkey.pl">seamonkey.pl</a> oraz <a
href="http://www.seamonkey-project.org">seamonkey-project.org</a>!</p>