[27-09-2006] Sunbird 0.3 l10n update

Simon Paquet

Sep 27, 2006, 10:06:36 AM9/27/06
Hi everybody,

thanks to all your hard work, a current run of compare-locales.pl for

mozilla/calendar/locales/en-US
mozilla/dom/locales/en-US
mozilla/netwerk/locales/en-US
mozilla/other-licenses/branding/sunbird/locales/en-US
mozilla/security/manager/locales/en-US
mozilla/toolkit/locales/en-US

shows no outstanding issues for the following languages:
ca, cs, da, de, es-ES, eu, fr, ga-IE, hu, it, mn, nl, pl, ru, sk and sl

We would advise you to download a langpack for your language from
http://ssitter.googlepages.com/langpack and check it for quality.

Currently we have little or no information regarding the localization
status for the following languages:

es-AR, ja, pt-BR, pt-PT, sv-SE, tr, zh-CN

Therefore we do not expect these languages to be ready for our 0.3
release, for which we'll probably release a first release candidate
in the next two weeks.

If my information is outdated, then please reply to this thread and
give us an update regarding your current status and how much time you
will need to get your localization in shape for Sunbird 0.3.

Thanks in advance and keep on doing your good work
Simon

--
Sunbird/Lightning/Calendar website maintainer
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar

Kim Ludvigsen

Sep 27, 2006, 3:48:40 PM9/27/06
Den 27-09-06 16.06 skrev Simon Paquet følgende:

> If my information is outdated, then please reply to this thread and
> give us an update regarding your current status and how much time you
> will need to get your localization in shape for Sunbird 0.3.

The danish translation is still only a quick and dirty translation. I
need to see the translation in the program to finish it. And that is a
problem. I can't install the language pack in Sunbird.

I have downloaded Sunbird (Win XP, installer version) here:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/download.html

I have downloaded the language pack from your site:
http://ssitter.googlepages.com/langpack

And I have used the parameter -uiLocale da-DK to start Sunbird. But the
language remains english. I have also tried the deutch and the spanish
xpi, but with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

--
Regards
Kim Ludvigsen

Kim Ludvigsen

Sep 27, 2006, 4:00:28 PM9/27/06
Den 27-09-06 21.48 skrev Kim Ludvigsen følgende:

> I have downloaded Sunbird (Win XP, installer version) here:
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/download.html

This was better:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/sunbird/nightly/latest-trunk

I hope to have a finished translation to danish in a day or two.

--
Regards
Kim Ludvigsen