Fwd: Proposed post-Fx4 rapid release process

Axel Hecht

Mar 18, 2011, 12:48:10 PM3/18/11
Hi all,

there is a discussion thread in .planning on how we'll develop post
Firefox 4. For the more technical and curious, feel free to move over
there and participate.

I already did some comments on the l10n story there, which led to that
story being slightly inconsistent in that document, so don't worry.
We'll sort that out.

Axel