[announce] Firefox 3.5 RC1 update: 2 more strings just landed (our apologies)

Seth Bindernagel

May 15, 2009, 4:16:25 PM5/15/09
to dev-l10n
Hello Everyone,

Quick apology from our Firefox Geolocation team and the l10n-drivers for
adding *two more entities* in browser.properties called
"geolocation.learnMore" and "geolocation.remember" since my last message...

Here is the diff from Hg where you can see the additions (line 9 and 10).

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.1/diff/f573430102e6/browser/locales/en-US/chrome/browser/browser.properties

For those of you who may have completed translating the 6 strings that I
mentioned in my last post, please update the final 3** strings.

** Please keep in mind that Stas landed 1 additional Video Control
string on Thursday at 6 AM UTC. The string is <!ENTITY
scrubberScale.nameFormat "#1 of #2 elapsed"> and can be found in
(/toolkit/chrome/global/videocontrols.dtd) Here is that message in the
Newsgroup:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/msg/fb78a43e85476ff1

For those who have not started, it should be 9 strings total for final
release.

Code freeze remains for Wednesday, May 20, 2009.

Questions may be directed to any of us on l10n-drivers.

With regards and apologies,

Seth