[AMO] l10n update

Justin Scott

Jul 4, 2007, 1:17:33 AM7/4/07
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that 2 new strings were added to gettext and the
nomination.thtml page was changed slightly. This update will probably be
pushed sometime next week.

Thanks,
Justin

pascal

Jul 4, 2007, 10:09:47 AM7/4/07
Justin Scott a écrit :

Here is the visual diff of the change on nomination.thtml:

http://viewvc.svn.mozilla.org/vc/addons/trunk/site/app/locale/en_US/pages/nomination.thtml?r1=4808&r2=3056

pascal

Nukeador

Jul 5, 2007, 7:46:38 PM7/5/07
to Mozilla projects web content localization
Two things about the original nominate.html:

There is a <b> tag that should be replaced by a <strong> one, and a
duplicated "to" in:

" and how it is useful to *to* the wider web"

Regards.

--
Nukeador
Clave PGP: http://www.nukeador.com/pgp/

signature.asc

Nukeador

Jul 5, 2007, 8:12:46 PM7/5/07
to Mozilla projects web content localization
Also we have to review the "addon_reviewed_on_x_rated_y" string, because
the description is:

%1 is the (localized) date, y is the rating

But in Spanish site I see in the po file:

/revisado el %1$s, valorado con %2$d/

On the web:

/ revisado el Fearfox, valorado con 9

/Where obviously %1$s is the nickname, not the date. The
"addon_reviewed_by_u_on_d_rated_x" also has a confusing/wrong description.

signature.asc