[support.mozilla.com]Updating the KB for Firefox 3.5: list or diff ?

Chris Ilias

Mar 19, 2009, 12:40:37 PM3/19/09
As part of the knowledge base update for Firefox 3.5, I'd like to lay
out all the article changes for localizers. On
<https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Updating+articles+for+Firefox+31>, we're
tracking changes to be made. What I want to know is: Do you prefer to be
given a list of changes to make, or a diff of each article?

A diff may include more than just 3.5 updates, but may be easier to
understand what to do.

Ehsan Akhgari

Mar 19, 2009, 1:19:44 PM3/19/09
to Mozilla projects web content localization
I personally think that a diff would be more helpful in order to
figure out what has changed, and therefore will help localizers to
determine quickly what needs updating, and where those updates should
go.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

wladow

Mar 19, 2009, 1:33:32 PM3/19/09
with no extensive rationale from my side: the diffs please. thank you

wladow

Thomas Schwecherl

Mar 23, 2009, 5:25:03 PM3/23/09
On 19 Mrz., 17:40, Chris Ilias <n...@ilias.ca> wrote:
> Do you prefer to be
> given a list of changes to make, or a diff of each article?

diffs are easier and faster to handle, I assume.
--
Thomas