Bonsai Watch stalled out

Mike Cowperthwaite

Jan 27, 2007, 2:06:28 PM1/27/07
I've long made checking Bonsai Watch (http://mozillanews.org/bonsai/) a
regular part of my QA activity. Last week, the site was down for a
couple of days; then it came back up, but hasn't had a database update
since Jan 20. I've sent mail asking if this is permanent, but have
gotten no response yet.

Is there any chance that mozilla.org could start running a similar
service? This is, like, *really* useful for staying on top of what's
gotten fixed; if it's gone for good, I'm going to miss it.

Grey Hodge

Jan 28, 2007, 6:32:46 AM1/28/07
In the words of the dead man, "I'm not dead yet!" I've been made aware
of this problem and am currently On The Ball (tm) and will have it
fixed fairly soon. Further, we'll see what can be done about making
things better, etc. It's not gone for good, and I'll try to keep folks
updated. Keep an eye at http://burntelectrons.org/ for details...