user problems and complains that we can't reproduce

1 view

Alex Iskold

Nov 19, 2006, 10:38:12 AM11/19/06
Hi all,

We have been receiving negative comments and poor rating from our users.
They are complaining about problems that we can not reproduce. Often, they
have many other extensions installed and do not tell us what they are or
what
versions of things they are running.

Do you have any advice for us how to cover more cases with our testing?
Obviously being a small company we have limited bandwidth, but getting
these poor reviews is damaging and offending so we want to do as much as
possible
to avoid this.

Any tips and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Alex

--
alex iskold