styled text with nsIPromptService?

Eric H. Jung

Nov 22, 2006, 2:04:21 PM11/22/06
to dev-extensions
Hi,

Is there any way to style text displayed in nsIPromptService dialogs? Specifically, I want to bold a piece of text displayed with confirmCheck().

Thanks,
Eric

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
www.nextag.com

Philip Chee

Nov 23, 2006, 6:34:22 AM11/23/06
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:04:21 -0800, Eric H. Jung wrote:

> Is there any way to style text displayed in nsIPromptService dialogs?
> Specifically, I want to bold a piece of text displayed with
confirmCheck().

Have you tried css?

Phil
--
Philip Chee <phi...@aleytys.pc.my>, <phili...@gmail.com>
[ ]DOS never says: EXCELLENT COMMAND or FILENAME ...

Nickolay Ponomarev

Nov 23, 2006, 6:39:31 AM11/23/06
to Eric H. Jung, dev-extensions
On 11/22/06, Eric H. Jung <eric...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> Is there any way to style text displayed in nsIPromptService dialogs? Specifically, I want to bold a piece of text displayed with confirmCheck().

My guess is no, but you have to look at the implementation to be sure.

Nickolay