Re: Mozilla Add-on Builder

Neil

Jul 13, 2011, 4:45:06 AM7/13/11
Sailfish wrote:

> REF: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/builder
>
> Is the recently announced Firefox Add-on builder only slated for
> Firefox or are there plans to allow it to be used for Thunderbird 5.+
> releases as well?

I used it this week to start writing an add-on for Thunderbird 3-5. (The
bug which the add-on fixes will be fixed in Thunderbird 6.)

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Message has been deleted

gNeandr

Jul 13, 2011, 1:33:15 PM7/13/11
On 13.07.2011 10:45, Neil wrote:
> Sailfish wrote:
>
>> REF: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/builder
>>
>> ..

> I used it this week to start writing an add-on for Thunderbird 3-5. (The
> bug which the add-on fixes will be fixed in Thunderbird 6.)

Any idea about using the /builder also for XULrunner?

Neil

Jul 14, 2011, 5:37:05 AM7/14/11
Sailfish wrote:

> My bloviated meandering follows what Neil graced us with on 7/13/2011
> 1:45 AM:

> Excellent, thanks!

Wait, I just realised that your URL was slightly different to the one
that I had visited:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/tools/builder

Sorry about that.

Message has been deleted