Thunderbird and Firefox 2.0

1 view

BigMudd...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2006, 11:33:47 AM11/2/06
Hello, I am a fairly uneducated user of Firefox, and I hope this
question hasn't been answered already.
With my old Firefox, there was an option under 'Tools' to check email,
and this opened up my Thunderbird. There was also a button I could add
next the location bar that would open up TBird. Since I upgraded to
Firefox 2.0, I can't seem to find these features. Could anyone tell me
how to add a button that opens up the default mail program?

Thank you,
Charlie