Displaying toolbarbutton image

Philip Reames

Nov 21, 2006, 11:01:09 PM11/21/06
to dev-ext...@lists.mozilla.org
Is there a way to display an image for a button within the customization
palette without using the "image" property? I'm currently using CSS to
control the image on the button, which works for large/small images on
the toolbar. But when my button is display, it shows up with some
default image. Using the "image" property of toolbarbutton breaks the
small/large image capability. I'm looking for a way to maintain
large/small images and display in the customization palette? Any ideas?

In case my terminology isn't clear, "customization palette" is meant to
refer to the window that pops up when you select the right-click option
"Customize..." off a toolbar.

Thanks,
Philip Reames

Brian King

Nov 24, 2006, 4:38:20 AM11/24/06
to dev-apps-t...@lists.mozilla.org

Here is some relevant reading that should help:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Creating_toolbar_buttons

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community