Meeting time changes

1 view

David Ascher

Sep 24, 2008, 8:33:58 PM9/24/08
to dev-apps-t...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
Now that Calendar has shipped its last scheduled branch release (yay!),
there's going to be lots of activity re: making the calendar code work
on trunk. In order to facilitate communication between calendar experts
and mail experts (and increase the number of people who know both code
bases), it'd be nice to have both meetings on the same day, ideally back
to back.

Given the geographical distribution of key contributors, I propose that
we have:

Calendar meeting: 9-10am Pacific (1800-1900 german time)
Thunderbird meeting: 10-11am Pacific (1900-2000 german time)

The big question is what day of the week.

It'll probably be hard to find a day that is ideal for all, so I'm first
going to figure out which days are simply impossible for key
contributors who would normally dial-in or would like to.

If the previous sentence describes you, please go to:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:DavidA:MeetingTime

and list what days you _can't_ make because of previous, unchangeable
engagements.

Thanks!

-david

(on a separate topic, I am still working to get a german dial-in number
for the thunderbird meeting).