Introducing [tb-qa]

Wayne Mery

Jul 19, 2010, 3:51:16 PM7/19/10
[followups to mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird (mdat)]

No, [tb-qa] is not a newsgroup/mailing list. [tb-qa] is the tag we will
use in mdat for QA issues.

The broad goal is to increase the effectiveness and visibility of
Thunderbird QA work. So if you have a process, idea or activity that
needs announcement or discussion then please post it in mdat and include
[tb-qa] in the subject. You need not be a "QA" person to make such a post.

If at some point the [tb-qa] activity impacts mdat either in terms of
traffic or mission, we'll revisit the creation of a separate
communication channel. Note, discussion of specific bug and product
priorities, and evangelizing features and bugs are non-objectives. Our
goal is to effectively process bugs and help those who have an impact in
that area.

For more information about Thunderbird QA, including how to participate
in #tb-qa IRC (our prime chat environment) see

Cheers,
Wayne

--
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Testing