PageInfo Bugs triage (part 2)

1 view

Philip Chee

Jun 18, 2009, 5:57:25 AM6/18/09
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=SeaMonkey&component=Page+Info&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&cmdtype=doit>

I plan to WONTFIX the following unless someone objects:

76250 enable Page Info menu item in View Source
123524 list only different images/all in page order - switch
135901 Media - some image info provided by NN4.x is still missing
140108 The "Page Info" Dialog should have a "Server" Tab
143951 rows with broken content in Page Info Media tab should be emphased
171516 [RFE] list the options for the window frame popup
173496 validate actual page using W3C validator's file-upload
191701 'Encoding:' shows charset used by Mozilla - not original encoding
of page
192592 Add "doctype" to View Page Info.
195546 List items should be numbered in Media tab
212327 Page Info should include some kind of URL parsing output
212946 Ruby text in links is displayed in link name
228110 Sort by file extension in Page Info
154359 [FIX] Add 'almost standards' mode to Page Info
** Has bit-rotted patch but I still think WONTFIX

==============

I think these two are still valid.

157724 [RFE] Page Info -> Forms -> Fields
But not very doable.

181847 imap image not shown in media tab
Can someone test this?

229843 Image information are not correct in page info if image is redirected
The attached test case is invalid.
Can someone test this?

Phil

--