Re: Fwd: Firefox Support for Windows 2000 Coming to an End

NoOp

Jan 31, 2012, 10:46:56 PM1/31/12
On 01/28/2012 11:13 PM, Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
> Just an FYI everyone, SeaMonkey, out of necessity will be dropping
> support for these OS's as well, with the same release train here.

Seems to me that you might want to copy all of this and post on
mozilla.support.seamonkey. Afterall this *will* affect users.

Justin Wood (Callek)

Jan 31, 2012, 11:06:54 PM1/31/12
to NoOp
Within the coming weeks, and once I am sure that MSVC2010 is up and
running appropriately on SeaMonkey machines, I intended to send out a
notice that is much less-dev-centric-wording to our users, both on the
Official Blog and in User Newsgroups.

But thanks for the concern for that. I do invite you (or anyone) to try
and word something for our users in .support regarding this.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)