Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Re: Firefox taking lot of memory space

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído
Se ha eliminado el mensaje
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Steve Chapel

no leída,
27 jul 2006, 20:17:2327/7/06
Bhavik wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Firefox 2.01b which is released recently.
> One difference I have noticed from previous version is that it takes a
> lot more memory space than the previous version 1.5.0.4

This isn't the place to discuss user issues in Firefox. Try the
MozillaZine forums.

Chris Ilias

no leída,
27 jul 2006, 21:22:1927/7/06
_Steve Chapel_ spoke thusly on 27/07/2006 8:17 PM:

I've been directing Bon Echo users here, from mozilla.support.firefox,
considering them to be beta testers.
It comes back to a discussion about what is the appropriate newsgroup
for nightly users/testers to get together to confirm bugs, discuss
recent code changes, and provide peer support for those changes (Like
the builds forums on MZ).

Do the Firefox contributors not want that traffic here?
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Mike Connor

no leída,
29 jul 2006, 10:31:3729/7/06
a Chris Ilias,dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
Chris Ilias wrote:
> _Steve Chapel_ spoke thusly on 27/07/2006 8:17 PM:
>> Bhavik wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am using Firefox 2.01b which is released recently.
>>> One difference I have noticed from previous version is that it takes a
>>> lot more memory space than the previous version 1.5.0.4
>>
>> This isn't the place to discuss user issues in Firefox. Try the
>> MozillaZine forums.
>
> I've been directing Bon Echo users here, from mozilla.support.firefox,
> considering them to be beta testers.
> It comes back to a discussion about what is the appropriate newsgroup
> for nightly users/testers to get together to confirm bugs, discuss
> recent code changes, and provide peer support for those changes (Like
> the builds forums on MZ).
>
> Do the Firefox contributors not want that traffic here?

I'd say that confirmed bugs should be filed in Bugzilla, instead of
stuck in a newsgroup, this group is more geared to design issues etc.

Design/usability issues can be brought up here.

-- Mike

0 mensajes nuevos