mozilla access to http? to Snipurl?

cant...@dieznet.com

Nov 11, 2006, 7:32:26 AM11/11/06
For some time now, about half a year, I have been unable to use google
to access a http site or snipurl. It says that the site does not
exist.

Placing the same address on a Yahoo search, I would get the answer that
the site may not exist and then produces it anyway.

However, until recently, I was able to access these addresses by typing
them on a Word document. Now that does not work anymore, either.

However, there is no problem if I use those same addresses on my other
computer or on a web page.

???

Could anyone tell me where I should start looking?