How to create firefox extension (chrome) to add images next to URLs ?

anonym

Oct 19, 2006, 2:44:20 PM10/19/06

I am trying to create an extension for firefox, which will insert an

image next to all links in the loaded web pages - and when I place
mouse pointer over that image, it'll display a dialog box/ css box.
Are there any resources on the web that can be of some help in this ?

Thanks.

Jesper Kristensen

Oct 19, 2006, 3:02:56 PM10/19/06
You may look at the McAfee SiteAdvisor extension. It does exactly that for
search results on major search engines.

anonym

Oct 19, 2006, 5:35:27 PM10/19/06
Yes, I am trying to create something similar.
but can't find any source code