Cross Compiling firefox-1.5.0.3 for MIPS

1 view

nishit sharma

Jul 1, 2008, 8:03:44 AM7/1/08
to dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,
I have cross compiled firefox-1.5.0.3 for MIPS. But when i run sample
browser application named TestGtkEmbed i got only initial browser window
nothing else. Also i am unable to write anything in the link bar so i use
./run-mozilla.sh ./TestGtkEmbed file:///root which must give the directory
listing in the root directory but it only gives browser window. I am also
getting some prints like
++WEBSHELL == 1
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(factory) failed, file nsDocShell.cpp, line 8252
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(factory) failed, file nsDocShell.cpp, line 8252
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(factory) failed, file nsDocShell.cpp, line 8252
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(domWindow) failed, file nsDocShellTreeOwner.cpp,
line 108
###!!! ASSERTION: Couldn't create the chrome drag handler:
'mChromeDragHandler', file nsDocShellTreeOwner.cpp, line 909
Break: at file nsDocShellTreeOwner.cpp, line 909
nsWindow::Inside GetNativeData
WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(factory) failed, file nsDocShell.cpp, line 8252

(TestGtkEmbed:794): Gdk-DirectFB-WARNING **: gdk_window_set_keep_above() not
implemented.

(TestGtkEmbed:794): Gdk-DirectFB-WARNING **: gdk_window_set_keep_below() not
implemented.

WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(factory) failed, file nsDocShell.cpp, line 8252
###!!! ASSERTION: failed to create encoder: '0', file nsUNIXCharset.cpp,
line 371
Break: at file nsUNIXCharset.cpp, line 371
###!!! ASSERTION: unable to use nl_langinfo(CODESET): '0', file
nsUNIXCharset.cpp, line 305
Break: at file nsUNIXCharset.cpp, line 305
nsWindow::Inside GetNativeData
nsWindow::Inside GetNativeData

which i am unable to understand why they are coming and they cause any
problem or not?
I am attaching my mozconfig using which i have cross compiled the
firefox-1.5.0.3 source

Can anybody help me please in this issue. Also i need to port this version
only

Thanks