FF2 not responding to click on link

John Bird

Nov 30, 2006, 6:47:48 PM11/30/06
to dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
I have noticed that often Firefox 2 does not respond to clicking on a link
or button.

It has registered that the link has been clicked, as the dotted line
highlighting is there on the button or link, but nothing more happens. I
would guess this a timing issue, and something causes the event processing
behind it to not fire.

Solution is to click again and it invariably works. But what happened to
the first click?

Has anyone else noticed this?

John

ehume

Dec 1, 2006, 5:44:33 PM12/1/06

Thank you for pointing this out. I see it too, all the time. I'm glad
it's not just my imagination, or something wrong with my system.

Ironically, I had to click the Reply button twice to bring up the Reply
window so I could write this.

Ed