Documenting add-on development changes between Firefox 3.0 and 3.1

Paul Rouget

Nov 7, 2008, 10:42:27 AM11/7/08
Hello,

Sorry for cross-posting -

In order to help add-on authors, the evangelism team is working on
documenting changes between Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.1 which could
affect extensions.
To make our task easier, we ask that you please add "late-compat" and
"dev-doc-needed" keywords in (owner or reviewer) bug reports which
could break extensions compatibility or provide new extension
features.

late-compat : Used to indicate bugs which may affect compatibility of
extensions or external code developed earlier in a cycle.
dev-doc-needed : Developer documentation is required for the changes
in this bug.

It would help us tremendously in identifying migrations issues.

Thanks !