A proposal for dropping Microsummaries

Marco Bonardo

Apr 12, 2011, 9:52:03 PM4/12/11
As anticipated, Places team is looking into the features we feel like
could be re-shaped in the main product, and this is a first effort in
bringing more sanity and maintainability to the code.

I have summed up all reasoning and proposal in a blog article, that will
shortly appear on Planet Mozilla. For now you can reach it here:
http://blog.bonardo.net/2011/04/12/a-proposal-for-dropping-microsummaries

This thread copes with the article, to gather feedback and discussion.

Cheers,
Marco