DOM Inspector for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies)

Thorsten Fritz

Oct 29, 2006, 12:48:50 PM10/29/06
Hi everyone,

i built the DOM Inspector extension for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies).

You can download it from the german website of Sunbird and Lightning:

http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.3.xpi
http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.4a1.xpi

Please report back, if you find problems with the extensions or future
nightlies.

Thorsten Fritz

--
http://www.nvu-composer.de
http://www.sunbird-kalender.de

Sailfish

Jun 30, 2007, 3:36:11 PM6/30/07
Thorsten Fritz wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> i built the DOM Inspector extension for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies).
>
> You can download it from the german website of Sunbird and Lightning:
>
> http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.3.xpi
> http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.4a1.xpi
>
> Please report back, if you find problems with the extensions or future
> nightlies.

After changing the maxVersion in the install.rdf file to "0.5", this
extension appears to work on the latest 0.5 release; albeit, with only
minimal testing being done on my end.

--
Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion
Netscape/Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/

Stefan Sitter

Jun 30, 2007, 3:53:48 PM6/30/07
Sailfish wrote:
> After changing the maxVersion in the install.rdf file to "0.5",
> this extension appears to work on the latest 0.5 release; albeit,
> with only minimal testing being done on my end.

I have attached a DOM Inspector build from SUNBIRD_0_5_RELEASE
source code for Sunbird 0.5 in Bug 354083.

/Stefan

Sailfish

Jun 30, 2007, 4:23:29 PM6/30/07
Excellent, it installed and seems to work well.

Thanks

PS: Until AMO allows extensions to be added for Sunbird 0.5, my
complementary extension for DOMi, InspectorWidget, can be found at my site:

http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html