Calendars disappearing

Nev

Jun 26, 2007, 4:12:36 AM6/26/07
Has anybody else noticed this? Everything is fine after a restart but
after a while no events are listed in the calendar view. This also
seems to happen after changing the day/week/month and then going back
to the original day/week/month. The agenda seems to be unaffected.

I'm running Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 with Lightning 0.5RC2 and 20 or
so .ics calendar files served by WebDAV.

Thunderbird is sporadically unresponsive and also doesn't shut down
cleanly - I have to "End Process" from the Windows XP Task Manager.
Not sure if these factors are related or not but I thought I'd mention
them just in case.