Error Help

Chris

Jun 24, 2007, 12:18:30 PM6/24/07
So I set my wife up to view my calendar, which is hosted on my friends
server, and now it seems to have failed critically. I will attempt to
give as much information as I have/know but please feel free to ask
any questions.

Windows XP Pro
I am running current Thunderbird from Mozilla site.
Lightning extension is 0.5 RC2
I set my calendar up as a CalDav option, during creation, but I have
come to realize (info gathered here) that I should set them up under
the ICalendar option. So I set her up under the ICalendar option and
edited an event to see if we both would get the alarm and switch to my
profile in XP. I get this error

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x804a0100
[calIICSService.parseICS]" nsresult: "0x804a0100 (<unknown>)"
location: "JS frame ::
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Chris/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/ekw6o3jd.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/js/calIcsParser.js
:: ip_parseString :: line 60" data: no]

I now get the same error in her account though my name is replaced
with her name. I have even downloaded Sunbird and tried to import the
file, which failed.

Does anyone if there is any way I can salvage my calendar and any
hints for the future.

Chris