SUNBIRD_0_3_RELEASE tag being created

Matthew Willis

Oct 6, 2006, 1:00:00 PM10/6/06
All,
In preparation for Sunbird 0.3 RC2, which we're attempting to spin
today, I have tagged the SUNBIRD_0_3_BRANCH of the l10n repository with
the SUNBIRD_0_3_RELEASE tag. This means the localizations that will
ship with Sunbird 0.3 are essentially locked down. If problems are
found with these localizations, please let me know so that I can ensure
the tag is moved forward on the appropriate files, and so the
appropriate langpacks and localized builds get respun.

Side note: This is for Sunbird, not Lightning. I know there is still an
outstanding issue with it on MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH, and we're not tagging
that branch until it's resolved.

Thank you all very much for your help!

-lilmatt

rag...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2006, 4:26:16 AM10/7/06
>If problems are
> found with these localizations, please let me know so that I can ensure
> the tag is moved forward on the appropriate files, and so the
> appropriate langpacks and localized builds get respun.

Hello,
I found little typo in Russian translation calendar.dtd. Can I commit
correction in CVS?

rag...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2006, 3:06:20 PM10/7/06
> Hello,
> I found little typo in Russian translation calendar.dtd. Can I commit
> correction in CVS?

Users reported me about issue in installation
(http://people.mozilla-russia.org/modex/images/sunbird.png) and some
typo in general.dtd
I have commit corrections in trunk

Alexey Gubanov (aka Ragnaar)
Russian Mozilla Team
ragnaar at mozilla-russia dot org

Kim Ludvigsen

Oct 7, 2006, 5:22:41 PM10/7/06
Den 06-10-06 19.00 skrev Matthew Willis følgende:

> ship with Sunbird 0.3 are essentially locked down. If problems are
> found with these localizations, please let me know

We have a couple of problems with the danish translation. The file with
the categories seems not to be translated. Also we have a problem with
the time zone, which is not set correctly. I do not have upload rights,
so I can't do anything untill I get hold of Søren Munk Skrøder who has
uploaded for me.

Also we have a problem with the translation of the installer. Is that in
the core files?

Regards
Kim Ludvigsen

Thorsten Fritz

Oct 7, 2006, 5:49:14 PM10/7/06
Kim Ludvigsen wrote:
> Also we have a problem with the translation of the installer. Is that in
> the core files?
You can find the files for the installer in
calendar/locales/en-US/installer/ (for trunk in
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/calendar/locales/en-US/installer/

Thorsten

--
http://www.nvu-composer.de