Collections Phase II

Justin Scott

Aug 20, 2009, 2:10:52 PM8/20/09
Hi dev.amo friends,

A while back I posted some potential features for the second phase of
collections to this newsgroup and asked for feedback. We took that
feedback into account when writing up the spec for the next phase, but I
recently realized I never actually posted that spec here.

This is our plan for the next phase of collections, which is already
mostly implemented (code freeze is today) and should be pushed live
later next week.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Acwo2Bn17-PrZGZudHRobnJfMGdrMmM5cmdx&hl=en

Justin